• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread again

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol my wife is. i'm a military spouse. :-*

however she doesn't drink much so I will accept all milbeers on her behalf.
ajohvur.gif

HiiiLife

Haha yeah I'm not big on saké either. Turned 21 last year and figured that my first "legal" alcoholic drink is gonna be this along with some sushi. Shit was kinda wack.

AcridMeat

Banned
acrid how do you get these music finds. is it just a san fran thing?
When you don't have much to do in this town you end up clicking random related videos to songs on youtube or soundcloud, do that for several years and you end up knowing at least two new artists.

Oh and also Powerglove. They did the Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon soundtrack and it's awesome.

What would you do If you saw someone keying your car?
I probably wouldn't do anything, but immediately pretend like I didn't see it and that it was not my concern. When the smoke clears, I would write down their license plate, bribe DMV staff for detailed information on the perpetrator, and find their residence, observe for a period of several months, recording their schedule, family interactions, sleeping patterns and behavior for signs of vulnerability and weakness. Finally I would exploit this knowledge in a horrific, psychologically devastating manner on the anniversary of their offense.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
You guys need to be more violent. I would've taken out my knife walked up to them and politely asked what they were doing while flashing the blade at them and smiling.

Jk

Well I just got a copy of my background check and it looks like everything clears out. I'm just waiting for a phone call now.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
All the good bitches is taken, but I'm not gonna encroach on some dude's turf

#drakequotesthatarentdrakequotes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom