• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Made out with this one chick at the bar. When I left she was about to get laid out by somr random dudes. She's married and her hubby is out of jail soon.

I should have fucked her but some random tagged it. Kissing and feeling her was nice tho.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Dang, maybe not a good idea to drink until 4AM last night. Now I'm at work all discombobulated trying to repair my brain with caffeine.

I'm a bad person. I can't stop coughing.

arab

Dang, maybe not a good idea to drink until 4AM last night. Now I'm at work all discombobulated trying to repair my brain with caffeine.

I'm a bad person. I can't stop coughing.

finally, your evil is catching up to you.

been a while since i posted here, time to read backwards

kehs

Banned
I keep having really vivid lucid dreams after drinking. This has never happened to me before.

Is my brain frying?

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Man I need a drink. :(
Be safe. I've been praying for you.

I'm probaby going out biking and drinking again tonight. I'm zonked from last night but I can't just rot in my fucking apartment. Hopefully I don't collapse or something.

I think I have hypertension.

Minus_Me

You should go somewhere away from everything when temptation creeps. Like one of your cottages or whatever.

Have to go to a meeting tomorrow so I can't go away. To make things a little funny, I called the restaurant tomorrow and told them I would be coming. All waiters are to switch any drink order I give them with tonic water and lime. Gotta keep the client thinking I'm drinking with them.

AcridMeat

Banned
Be safe. I've been praying for you.

I'm probaby going out biking and drinking again tonight. I'm zonked from last night but I can't just rot in my fucking apartment. Hopefully I don't collapse or something.

I think I have hypertension.
I'm seriously debating going to our town's crappy bar tonight. If I walk it'll give me enough time to realize how bad of an idea it is and just eat pizza and drink beer at this other place instead.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Have to go to a meeting tomorrow so I can't go away. To make things a little funny, I called the restaurant tomorrow and told them I would be coming. All waiters are to switch any drink order I give them with tonic water and lime. Gotta keep the client thinking I'm drinking with them.
This is balling. Stay strong minus.

kehs

Banned
Aint nothing wrong with being romantic.

Unless you got a crazy one and she's all "choke me", I wasted so much time with my rico suave angle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom