• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread again

Status
Not open for further replies.

kehs

Banned
You guys should look up choke out videos on youtube (the non sexual kind), people freak the fuck out when they come to. Imagine that....but in bed, fuck that.

kehs

Banned
I think someone was asking about mean drunks the other day. I might just be one of those, I just punched the shit out of my granite counter top. oops pm if you want.

kehs

Banned
My problem is that I get too friendly.

Depends on the level of booze, I'm like a wife beater. I love you, I hate you, I love you so much.

and thats only through the first beer

p.s. i don't beat people, this looks horrible accompanied to my other posts. =<

ZeroRay

Now I'm scared of hanging out Cop, good job.

Then again, I can terrify people too when I'm sauced up. It's a roulette with me when it comes to my drunk disposition.

kehs

Banned
This is me heartbroken zero.

</3

unrelated (i hope, not sure how this story turns out)

I'm trying so hard to finish the next story for the writing challenge. This shit is tough.

ZeroRay

Starting and finishing are the two hardest parts of writing.

IDK who said that,. If I just made an original quote, Evilore owns all the rights to it. Fuck.

Eidan

Touch. I remember touch. Pictures came with touch. A painter In my mind. Tell me what you see. A tourist in a dream. A visitor it seems. A half forgotten song. Where do I belong? Tell me what you see? I need something more.

kehs

Banned
I went out here to smoke a cig and there's this chick taking pictures of herself in the same spot I tooke some pics cause is beautiful out.

kehs

Banned
I guess I aint seeing pax. =(

btw, I'm trying to make ammends with the fit on tc and he's just giving me the cold shoulder, wtf right?

Fucking TC went to hell ever since it moved to /tinygaffers.

We just need to make the drunkthread TC (one not named /riggs) and call it a day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom