• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread again

Status
Not open for further replies.
just sauteed a steak in butter/peppers/onions/mushrooms.. then threw that bitch in the oven and broiled it for 5 min. I am an amazing drunk chef..

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Going to the Bodega Beer+Wine festival tomorrow. Lots of seafood.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I got wasted again. Now I gotta spend my saturday all broke, burnt out and thirsty at my apartment. This would be the perfect time to start doing heroin.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Dude yeah. I always forget how much drinking with my sister and her friends is. We're gonna go to the beach in a bit, then the beer wine fest.

kehs

Banned
I was having breakfast earlier at this awesome diner (S&S for you miami folk), and I kept making eyes with this girl that was with her boyfriend.

I don't know why I like to do that. She seemed so bored out of her mind. She smiled at me as she left the diner. I'm such an asshole.

Either that or I was was creeping her out cause I'm still super drunk. meh.

kehs

Banned
I was starting to it appears. That's as far as I got last night. There's more stuff before it, but it's totally different from that.

That was for the writing challenge thread btw.

e: I just remembered the other story I co-wrote.

e2: World's worst fortune cookie fortune:

"If you are still hungry, have another fortune cookie."

dafuck

ZeroRay

I actually attempted to write something last night after looking at the low word count requirement. I got around 300 words in before I gave up and closed Word without saving.

It was about street racing.

Booshka

drunk alone

same it's okay.

load up a twitch stream of a game you care about and start chatting. get banned or make some new friends, whichever comes first.

My cheap beer drunk order of operations is Corona Familiar 32 oz, then Mickeys 40, to whatever terrible Light beer shit is left in the fridge.

AcridMeat

Banned
My 2 year old nephew is pretty rad.

Kids still suck though. Seriously though he did not want to stop racing me down the sidewalk. A two year old tired me out guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom