• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread again

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Dont listen to it then. thats why i literally never listen to radiohead. ever. theyre boring as fuck.
radiohead is literally old people music.

kehs

Banned
I have like five or six radiohead songs i listen to on the regular
everything else literally sucks.

So I guess no one in my real life realizes I'm an alcoholic, I don't know how to feel about that.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
i wish i was johnny greenwod i would suck johhnnnyGs dick if i had toe

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
drinkig a mourning IPA out of a 50$ water bottle

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
the first time i ever heard lotus flower i cried actual IRL tears

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Coppy, Alcoholism is such an easy thing to hide. I hide it all the time. Thats why that girl lauren was so drift compatible, shes got it worse than I do. And that nose. goddamn.

kehs

Banned
i dont know if you remember that picture i took of some bottle caps while I was trying to stop drinking a while back jtwo, but it's now full box from one of the whiskeys I bought.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
what if i said my father has a bin of bottle caps that has at least 10,000 beer caps inside

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
its crasy to hear them play big ideas after in rainbows because they were playin that song in the late nineties im still waiting for big boots to geta studio rendition its also amazing how much nonsinging thommy does, he just makes sounds

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Hey do you need a harddrive for gta5 on 360? I wanna buy it for a friend.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah bro it's got installs for days.
That's real shitty, was gonna buy it for Dane but that fool ain't got no hdd.
Time was a man could buy a 360 game and be proud of his core package.

^yeah I lived in Tahoe 2009-2010 it's when I was a cook I wasn't as into gaf as i am now, I posted a lot but not about personal stuff like I do now.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Thomenyorkenisnliterallynpn threading you when he says I'll eat alive there will be no more lives

Kwixotik

That making money easily thread inspired me. I'm going to become an online tutor and get some casshhhhh

Today is cool. I finished Berserk, played a little Demon's Souls, and read some of The Road. I need to fucking study though.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
m68y0Ht.jpg

#drunkdating

she's picking me up in her vw bug, lol. I have the jokes ready to roll

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
She's picking me up cause I'm too drunk off ancient age to drive considering asking her to stop for smokes but will feel her out as it happebs

so i have three page paper to write and I literally do not want to write anything right now. i have been putting this off for days. all my research is complete. i don't want to write shit. what kind of grade do you think I can get with a cover page and a works cited page?

kehs

Banned
A have a three page erotica you can submit instead then. It's kinda scientific, there's like formulas and shit.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
so i have three page paper to write and I literally do not want to write anything right now. i have been putting this off for days. all my research is complete. i don't want to write shit. what kind of grade do you think I can get with a cover page and a works cited page?
Just trace the outline of your dick and turn that in.

Kwixotik

Goodluck. I do mturk. Text broker gives me a headache. I'm a good writer but I'd never do it for money. Writing for money kills all interest I have in the medium. ={

I registered for mturk too, but I think I'll make more money on textbroker. I have a bit of a short attention span. If I'm completing a bunch of quick $0.04 jobs I'll feel like I'm getting nowhere and quit. I'd rather just do a solid hour of work and get $7.50 or whatever all at once.

Waiting on both accounts to get approved though, so I'm not doing shit right now.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
I registered for mturk too, but I think I'll make more money on textbroker. I have a bit of a short attention span. If I'm completing a bunch of quick $0.04 jobs I'll feel like I'm getting nowhere and quit. I'd rather just do a solid hour of work and get $7.50 or whatever all at once.

Waiting on both accounts to get approved though, so I'm not doing shit right now.
well keep me updated. If you do well I may just check out text broker again.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Ditched my friend. Just told him I had to go and biked away, lol. I think I've had enough of that dude for a lifetime, he clings to me like herpes. I try to be a good friend but sometimes people just drag you down.

Listening to Elliott Smith, drinkin and watching the sun set.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom