• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread again

Status
Not open for further replies.
he just woke up

more shit lawd

4Hpic.png

(._.)

Banned
im going to start praying i think

ugh okay bed for me but im fucking done for real this time. fuck everything to do with love

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Hi lets pour one out for our wasted brilliance #eatinthatpussy

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Wow. Got so turnt up last night, couldn't find my phone at first and freaked the fuck out. I'd literally kill myself if I lost or destroyed my phone, it's the most important thing in my life. Can't remember anything after getting back to my apartment. Fuck. Fucking shit fuck . Everything is so fucked up.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
bpjauih0s drf974aww4ha7ha0sd87hfs0fdf.kfjHASKAHASDIHQ(@H*D(AH(_SDHA_W(H(_(H_&&(H_&(H_#R(H_#(H_R#(H_&#R#RW#WR#JIODSFU**U_#*(U_#*(#*(*U(#U*(WSFJOIDFJSJDS:ABBABBA

-snuggler

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I'm in a really bad place right now. I think I might quit my job.

kehs

Banned
I subscribed to the fitness thread. I think I'm gonna unsubscribe from this one.

Imagine if I worked out as much as I drank.

coldvein

Banned
Wow. Got so turnt up last night, couldn't find my phone at first and freaked the fuck out. I'd literally kill myself if I lost or destroyed my phone, it's the most important thing in my life. Can't remember anything after getting back to my apartment. Fuck. Fucking shit fuck . Everything is so fucked up.

i feel you, it sux to get drunk and lose your phone. done it multiple times. but they shouldnt be THAT important ..

F0rneus

Tears in the rain
I am drunk as hell right now. And yet...I can still type perfectly fine. Multiple bottles of fine Unibroue craft beer (Maudite, Fin du Monde, etc). And yet I can still post! And be readable! Hell yeah!

But yeah I am super wasted. Got into a massive drunken argument even. My head is spinning like crazy and yet, I can still type perfectly lol. I always doubt drunken posts with poor grammer. Feels fake to me, haha. To be fair, I corrected 5 typos with the edit feature pretty much haha

EloquentM

aka Mannny
I am drunk as hell right now. And yet...I can still type perfectly fine. Multiple bottles of fine Unibroue craft beer (Maudite, Fin du Monde, etc). And yet I can still post! And be readable! Hell yeah!

But yeah I am super wasted. Got into a massive drunken argument even. My head is spinning like crazy and yet, I can still type perfectly lol. I always doubt drunken posts with poor grammer. Feels fake to me, haha. To be fair, I corrected 5 typos with the edit feature pretty much haha
Alcohol = Clarity about nothing which is pretty much your what your post entails.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom