• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread again

Status
Not open for further replies.
you now what i wanna see bb
I'm wearing a crew neck right now
8j4rH.png

I got a sore throat that's brutal. I figure I might as well kill two birds with one stone so what cough syrup should I get that will give me the best buzz?

Riggs

Banned
Good to hear Cawp, will have it soon.

Guys the most racist shit just happened today below my apartment. I live above the pool (Good for creeping on QT's). There is this Bosnian family who is always out there, they used to be my neighbors but moved. But the sister and parents both have their own apartments here. They are always outside with the kids.

Granted the kids can be annoying, but they are just kids. Anyway .... me and friend are chillin playing video games, and I hear this really loud shouting. I go on my porch and this dude named Troy (Who is an absolute beast, this guy could fuck people up ... ) is super drunk and threatening to kill this dude. Threatening his kids and shit too, saying why don't you fuckers talk "American". It was literally like the worst shit ever, the kids were scared as fuck. The thing is this dude has guns, and I bet if they evict him he is gonna come back here and light that Bosnian guy up. I can see it happening easily, he went sooooo over board today.

I've seen fights and shit, but this was different. This was someone who is dangerous, reallllly losing his shit. I hope he don't start shooting up the pool one day =/

Just thought I'd share, cops came but dude had already left. I bet they didn't even go knock on his door ... fuckin cops suck. Except Cawp he's cool.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Good to hear Cawp, will have it soon.

Guys the most racist shit just happened today below my apartment. I live above the pool (Good for creeping on QT's). There is this Bosnian family who is always out there, they used to be my neighbors but moved. But the sister and parents both have their own apartments here. They are always outside with the kids.

Granted the kids can be annoying, but they are just kids. Anyway .... me and friend are chillin playing video games, and I hear this really loud shouting. I go on my porch and this dude named Troy (Who is an absolute beast, this guy could fuck people up ... ) is super drunk and threatening to kill this dude. Threatening his kids and shit too, saying why don't you fuckers talk "American". It was literally like the worst shit ever, the kids were scared as fuck. The thing is this dude has guns, and I bet if they evict him he is gonna come back here and light that Bosnian guy up. I can see it happening easily, he went sooooo over board today.

I've seen fights and shit, but this was different. This was someone who is dangerous, reallllly losing his shit. I hope he don't start shooting up the pool one day =/

Just thought I'd share, cops came but dude had already left. I bet they didn't even go knock on his door ... fuckin cops suck. Except Cawp he's cool.

tl;dr

(._.)

Banned
You need to be on the same page when it comes to love. You can say something and it can mean one thing to you and hold a certain value to you but to the person you're saying it to they may feel it and see it totally differently. I hate that because my idea of love may fit with yours for a moment but when we find out it's not actually fitting both of us feel betrayed and hurt in our own way. One may not even feel a thing.

AcridMeat

Banned
I like visiting family I've been drinking for free since the afternoon. I think I scared my family playing murder city devils in the car but nephew rocked out then fell asleep the little trooper.

Cfffffp

Life is weird m. Forever and always.

Holy shit it's only 9 what the what

(._.)

Banned
i have no idea what im feeling. part is like "okay you're hurt" the other is telling me "pshh you are not hurt one bit and you know it stop letting this bitch mess with you."

kehs

Banned
i have no idea what im feeling. part is like "okay you're hurt" the other is telling me "pshh you are not hurt one bit and you know it stop letting this bitch mess with you."

You talking physical or soul hurt?

I cant help with the former, the latter I'm still dying in.

(._.)

Banned
I like visiting family I've been drinking for free since the afternoon. I think I scared my family playing murder city devils in the car but nephew rocked out then fell asleep the little trooper.

Cfffffp

Life is weird m. Forever and always.

Holy shit it's only 9 what the what

dude i MAY cry idk yet

kehs

Banned
dude I mentioned a lovely lady in that post my heart DOES NOT HURT. i don't know what it feels most anger i think. not even sure at who.

Yeah, your heart hurts.

The best I did was switch my heart hurting from breakage to my heart hurting from booze.

ps i might die soon

kehs

Banned
I'm just gonna say, I wandered into the reallifeselfpics thread and saw a picture of (._.).

He easily outdoes acrid cause of that heisenberg look. I'd totally let him chaff my thighs up with his beard.

p.s. tinychat is empyt as shit, drunk thread infiltrate

AcridMeat

Banned
I'm just gonna say, I wandered into the reallifeselfpics thread and saw a picture of (._.).

He easily outdoes acrid cause of that heisenberg look. I'd totally let him chaff my thighs up with his beard.

p.s. tinychat is empyt as shit, drunk thread infiltrate
Most everyone in the world is better than I am so yeah.

(._.)

Banned
literally had THE most painful thing written in my direction tonight. either that or life is playing another game with me. i have no idea what it means or why it is what it is.

(._.)

Banned
i feel mad i wanna twerk

i think theb est thing to do is fill with indifference and just leave it at that and not hurt my pride anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom