• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread again

Status
Not open for further replies.
angelina-jolie-spreads-em.jpg

C4Lukins

I made it. It was 32 ounces of Coors lite. A double wide Pinot Grigio. So two bottles of 13% wine. And now 6 bottles of Bass. So yeah, I inhaled a lot of alcohol.
And I am still not a terrible person.
Just slightly bad.

monome

fuck my head.

had three female friends come over my place yesterday.
My girl is currently in Japan, and has been for over 5 months, but will soon be back.

so...well friends or not, these are girls and it's preferable to get away with it while I can. (aka, I can have all the female friends I want, but it's an understatement to say that my girl requires a "check" on it).

1/ 2 are polish
2/ one has a crush on me (thus, I'd rather invite her home when the girl ain't here, not for the sex, but to avoid the scene)

We had a good time talking, tho. but jeez I hate that I can't help but wanna fuck once I'm into a nice evening talking/drinking.

= binged myself to sleep while politely declining what became some very sexual advances.

but my head...already 2L of water and probably 1L of coffee...

I need feels.

coldvein

Banned
fuck my head.

had three female friends come over my place yesterday.
My girl is currently in Japan, and has been for over 5 months, but will soon be back.

so...well friends or not, these are girls and it's preferable to get away with it while I can. (aka, I can have all the female friends I want, but it's an understatement to say that my girl requires a "check" on it).

1/ 2 are polish
2/ one has a crush on me (thus, I'd rather invite her home when the girl ain't here, not for the sex, but to avoid the scene)

We had a good time talking, tho. but jeez I hate that I can't help but wanna fuck once I'm into a nice evening talking/drinking.

= binged myself to sleep while politely declining what became some very sexual advances.

but my head...already 2L of water and probably 1L of coffee...

I need feels.

you are a strong man

kehs

Banned
What the fuck does irredeemably drunk mean?
That's a bullshit term, right?

It's when you pull your dick out in the middle of a party and don't realize you shouldn't be doing that and let it get some air for like five minutes while still chatting up people normally.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah so. I quit my job. I called my dad to tell him and he's like "you've got to go outside and do something" but I'm laying in my bed kinda half crying and I think I'm gonna start drinking or something. Idk. It's scary man. Now I have to go find a new job and shit.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Whatever I'm seeing Teengirl Fantasy on Thirsday.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Just saw a guy on Facebook named Dan Riggs. Wow.

Sorry to hear about your troubles Jtwo. You seem like an awesome dude and you deserve an awesome life.

AcridMeat

Banned
Sounds like something real bad happened that would lead to that jtwo, so good luck bouncing back buddy!

Vein I'm in your town tomorrow. IM COMING FOR YOU FUCKER

AcridMeat

Banned
acrid when are we kickin it bro
I might need something to do tomorrow night ~7:30. Otherwise all day Thursday. The pub crawl on cap hill is that night, so if you're working meet up there.

Then Friday post show, I don't remember what outside events are going on. I think there's something, lucky would know. Saturday is our big ol' PAX HANG OUT!!!!!!!!!

plus giantbomb panel

i forgot my ryan davis shirt i feel like an asshole

Mabef

Banned
My friend drunkenly hit on my gf at a party but doesn't remember it. I found out the next day, so naturally I'm wanting to deck a fool but he's all apologetic and shit on the phone. "Wow, that sounds so unlike me, I don't even remember that, I'm sorry." Makes it hard to keep my rage-boner.

Do I deck him anyways?

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
My friend drunkenly hit on my gf at a party but doesn't remember it. I found out the next day, so naturally I'm wanting to deck a fool but he's all apologetic and shit on the phone. "Wow, that sounds so unlike me, I don't even remember that, I'm sorry." Makes it hard to keep my rage-boner.

Do I deck him anyways?
Roundhouse kick his forehead.

EloquentM

aka Mannny

Do I deck him anyways?
Nah. He didn't do anything.

kehs

Banned

Do I deck him anyways?

How many times did she come

I'm about to start pming people, so I'm probably gonna be banned soon, rip kop

well, for one of my friends, he went from (very, very poorly) singing ace of base (iirc?) lines from that I saw the Sign song to going to my wife, "If Andrew ever leaves, and you have a hole that needs filled, I'm there" or something to that effect. I don't even think he meant vageen. I have no idea. It was so bad.

Another friend said something like "wanna hang out in my room?" in a really creepy blackout way. Also hilarious haha.

kehs

Banned
well, for one of my friends, he went from (very, very poorly) singing ace of base (iirc?) lines from that I saw the Sign song to going to my wife, "If Andrew ever leaves, and you have a hole that needs filled, I'm there" or something to that effect. I don't even think he meant vageen. I have no idea. It was so bad.

Another friend said something like "wanna hang out in my room?" in a really creepy blackout way. Also hilarious haha.

The first one probably wants to bottom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom