• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread again

Status
Not open for further replies.

coldvein

Banned
acrid you're getting in on WDNESDAY? wtf yo. i'm gonna be busy all day and late into the night. work + baseball game. will find you at some point on thursday.

do you know when aids in getting in? i need to clean the fuck out of my room. its all covered in garbage and beer cans and rotten food

J. Bravo

ever since I dropped to 170, I look great in deep v necks. defined pec cleavage helps.

also, there is this girl in one of my classes who sounds like she's from New Zealand. maybe Australia. probably NZ though. I'm going to do my bench day tomorrow right before class and wear a v neck haha.

Sounds like a smart way of handling these things.

I guess I wont deck him.
ah. but really, since he was apologetic, I would let it slide. if it happens over and over again, then I would either say a) bro drink less, b) control your dick, or c) stop being a cunt. or a, b, and c.

a little jocular shaming should keep this from happening again, though :p

I'm seriously so amped for this week/weekend. Looking forward to kicking it with a bunch of you. It's been too long.

do you know when aids in getting in? i need to clean the fuck out of my room. its all covered in garbage and beer cans and rotten food
itshappening.gif

SaiM2.png

AcridMeat

Banned
acrid you're getting in on WDNESDAY? wtf yo. i'm gonna be busy all day and late into the night. work + baseball game. will find you at some point on thursday.

It's all good, will hit you up Thursday. Aids gets in in the evening that day. That's a fine welcoming gift though no need to clean.

PS this song is one of the GOAT

Modest Mouse doing work

Fuuuuck

I went to the club with a few friends and rolled.

Kinda thought I was going home with my friend and now I'm alone and super awake :(

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Drinking and smoking always puts me down. Got pretty lit last night, but I have a slight recollection of going to bed at the end so I must not have gone that hard.

I wish I could go to the hospital, get hooked up to a morphine IV and just spend my days vegging in front of a TV in a half coma. I'm tired of working all the time and having to pretend to give a fuck.

coldvein

Banned
Drinking and smoking always puts me down. Got pretty lit last night, but I have a slight recollection of going to bed at the end so I must not have gone that hard.

I wish I could go to the hospital, get hooked up to a morphine IV and just spend my days vegging in front of a TV in a half coma. I'm tired of working all the time and having to pretend to give a fuck.

some of my not give a fuck was showing at work yesterday. i was scheduled till 4 .. it's 4:10 and my relief hasn't come in yet. it turns out she was having heart issues and had been hospitalized. instead of feeling sympathy i was furious that i had to stay at work longer. my manager was like "james, do you have anything to do? can you close tonight?" i was like "my life is rich and full i always have things to do YOU STUPID BITCH". well not that last part. but i was pissed.

AcridMeat

Banned
I had some sort of thing with whiskey and stuff and then a Mississippi mud while chatting life with my friend. Tomorrow will be grand.

kehs

Banned
I think my sleeping schedule is off, I've been up since 4, fell asleep at like 1 and I didnt sleep tues -> weds wtf. Drinking at 4am probably doesn't help.

p.s. zero doesnt know how to handle a joystick

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
I wonder if alcohol prices will go up or down during WW3!

Shits going down, keep safe gaf!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom