• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread again

Status
Not open for further replies.

kehs

Banned
Vein just do it, by an e wingman. She'll know what I mean.

Totally unrelated, the lady managing my building hits on me all the time. I'm moving out soon...I should take that right?

Jasup

30082013561g0sjx.jpg
Starting to get there.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
30 minutes until the weekend. Hopefully I don't have a nervous breakdown before then, work is killing me lately. I gotta deal with so much shit.

I'm so ready to decompress and get lit. Feel bad for all the suckers working weekends.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
So, Teengirl Fantasy was really fun live. We had an amazing time. It was funny. I honestly think we were the only people there who had really heard of them or at least were really EXCITED to see them. Since it WAS The Academy of Sciences Nightlife program 99% of the people were there just to see the exhibits and stuff. And the music was piped through the speaker system of the entire facility. So the set was more dancy/repetitive than what you usually see on youtube. They didn't really play distinct tracks, but more just one big mix. And most disappointingly there was a HARD cutoff at 10pm so they could close the facility down. They literally had a security guy come on stage at 9:59 and tap Nick on the shoulder to tell them to shut it down.

So they were just playing in the main Piazza place and most people aren't even paying attention to them. Which ended up being great for me/my group. It was the most casual shit ever. I just walked up and started talking to them about stuff. They were drinking Modelo lights and had no idea where they were. I asked how they got hooked up with the show and he shrugged and was like "I don't know my, friend just had an opening and we already had some shows planned on the west coast." It was really really great. They're super nice and normal dudes. I'm pretty sure they're a few years younger than I am too, but seriously the least pretentious people ever. So once they did get up on stage and start playing, my group were the only ones dancing and kinda chillin' front and center. Once it got going more joined in obviously, but we ended up being the center of attention for a bit. We even formed a sweet dance circle and I just started throwing random strangers into the center of it, etc. It was super cool. It felt like a highschool dance where everyone knows eachother. I also danced with the most beautiful girl in the sexiest blue dress. My goodness.

So it was a blast. Tons of fun, just unfortunate it was so short. Cool dudes.

Bagerk

30 minutes until the weekend. Hopefully I don't have a nervous breakdown before then, work is killing me lately. I gotta deal with so much shit.

I'm so ready to decompress and get lit. Feel bad for all the suckers working weekends.

I can relate to this. For the last couple of weeks I have been doing 17 hour days. Biggest stinkfest. Getting registered and also trying to train your bosses son is a fucking effort.

(._.)

Banned
Can you guys help me think of a tumblr name for a king of the hilll / bdsm themed tumblr?

I'm thinking of something with "propain" in it

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Making carnitas sandwiches. Glad I quit my job. Contacted a local temp agency and they have work for me all next week so idk, gonna take this all in stride.

Raiden

Banned
Goddamn this. Just kissed my biggest crush ever once again ..

Which is not a good thing eventually but i cant help myself, i'm weak with her.

fuck this shit

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Ok, so I watched IronMan3 recently and then watched The Avengers on Netflix because they kept referencing it in IM3. How is that agent alive in IM3? He was killed in the Avengers.. WTF?

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
No, cause when Tony is havin' anxiety attacks he keeps picturing the wormhole and shit. And they keep referencing aliens and gods and all that crap. Its totally afterwards.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I liked im3 but yeah it took me over 5 sittings to get through the avengers it was so damn boring.

Gimme some good fun movies to watch. I've watched oblivion and now you see me this week. Need something fast paced and flashy. Something a 15yr old would like.

Sblargh

Banned
Fukc square enix fuck squere nix fuckj fuck fuck fuck thm and for their ucking dustomer serive cuck square eqnix fuck fuck fuck

FF14 is a wonderfulk gam but fuck ai wann a play i wanna i wannna fuk you fuck you guck uck fuck fuck fuck

I tried vodka some time past and fuck that, that is juice, tases likes soda, fuck that. But then today I tried tequila and fuck this tastes nothing, too expensive,one gulp and its gone. So the bartender recomended cognaque, which is whart very poor homeless people drink and that's my stuff.

Viva la cognaque.

If it wasn't for videogames I would be a drunk homeless people because cognaque is awesome. I thank whoever because god doesn't exist that I like videogame because cognaque would make me homeles..

guck sqauqre eix fuck fuck fuck

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
Fukc square enix fuck squere nix fuckj fuck fuck fuck thm and for their ucking dustomer serive cuck square eqnix fuck fuck fuck

FF14 is a wonderfulk gam but fuck ai wann a play i wanna i wannna fuk you fuck you guck uck fuck fuck fuck

I tried vodka some time past and fuck that, that is juice, tases likes soda, fuck that. But then today I tried tequila and fuck this tastes nothing, too expensive,one gulp and its gone. So the bartender recomended cognaque, which is whart very poor homeless people drink and that's my stuff.

Viva la cognaque.

If it wasn't for videogames I would be a drunk homeless people because cognaque is awesome. I thank whoever because god doesn't exist that I like videogame because cognaque would make me homeles..

guck sqauqre eix fuck fuck fuck

Fuck your shit FF13 is terrible and FFXI and FFXIV do not even belong in the same sentence as FF. XV is a goddamn spinoff just because it had a legit roman numeral does not make it legit.

Sblargh

Banned
Fuck your shit FF13 is terrible and FFXI and FFXIV do not even belong in the same sentence as FF. XV is a goddamn spinoff just because it had a legit roman numeral does not make it legit.

oure so fucking right. I can't go to people and tell "I played all Final Fantasies" and people would suck me because fuck street nerd cred is awesome. I never played FF11 so I'm not nerd wnough for people to suck me. uck you square fuck you. It's "Final Fantasy Online" fuck you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom