• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread again

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Everything's fucked.
Yup. But we're going to see teengirl fantasy in a building with a giant aquarium, a TRex skeleton, a blue whale skeleton and a planetarium. They have an albino alligator that roams around too.

Riggs

Banned
yo riggs, you decide if you are going to pax or not?

Nah dude was so glad I didn't order that ticket the next day lol. Shit woulda been near $600 lol .... my daddy would of beat my ass.

I ll only go if snuggler comes and we room together forever.

Rofl some dude made a thread in gaming saying he wants to kill kids in GTA V. Love this guy.

coldvein

Banned
minus knows alot about the end of the world cuz he's a schooner tier republican as they say

and those motherfuckers are going to bring it about so of course they know more

Nah dude was so glad I didn't order that ticket the next day lol. Shit woulda been near $600 lol .... my daddy would of beat my ass.

I ll only go if snuggler comes and we room together forever.

Rofl some dude made a thread in gaming saying he wants to kill kids in GTA V. Love this guy.

see, that's why you shoulda bought it drunk. a spoon full of alcohol makes the receipt go down

kehs

Banned
I call my parents by their first names.

By older brother started that shit as rebellion shit, and like it stuck. People find it weird as shit when we do it.

kehs

Banned
snuggs, if you need to talk with someone, let me know man, pm or whatever.

Im fucked up too, but anything is anything right?

tumblr_mksa1gx2ik1ql0z93o1_400.gif

Bagerk

GWHXDCy.jpg

Passed my first board exam today. Have been working on it for the last 2 months including 17 hour days for the last week. I have 2 ecstacy tablets in my pocket, someone from gaf entertain me while I take them.

kehs

Banned
Someone should take away my signed in devices when I drink.

I sent a message I was thinking. At least it's better than sending an email to my ex who is married to a marine and has like four kids.

GWHXDCy.jpg

Passed my first board exam today. Have been working on it for the last 2 months including 17 hour days for the last week. I have 2 ecstacy tablets in my pocket, someone from gaf entertain me while I take them.

Is that Anna Gunn and Vince Gilligan?

Bagerk

Someone should take away my signed in devices when I drink.

I sent a message I was thinking. At least it's better than sending an email to my ex who is married to a marine and has like four kids.

Is that Anna Gunn and Vince Gilligan?

That is Bagerk and Bagerk's bffffEV4ZZZZZ

kehs

Banned
Fuck me, I keep posting shitin that "i hate drunk people" thread.

anyways, I think I have to go to work, it's not saturday.

oh, hi eggman.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom