• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
After all these years I finally have tried sleeping in the middle of the bed. Previously I always slept on the side with two sets of pillows, even after I was alone. Now I'm in the center with three pillows.

I need to create a new groove but otherwise it feels great. When I have those half-asleep falling episodes I can have the comfort of knowing I have a lot of buffer zone on each side.

Minus_Me

So she realized what's the problem with her drinking tonight, and has left the party to head back home.

I always had a king sized bed, the middle is glorious.

FelixOrion

Poet Centuriate
it's my birthday

and i'm drunk

but I didn't make a thread in OT

because I'm not a fucking square

i did make one last year though

so i'm more like a rectangle.

/drunk

wish i'd gotten more fucked up tonight

i'm about to get kicked out of a place i've been couchsurfing at for a couple weeks

i don't have a job or apartment lined up and as it stands, can barely afford one month of rent/utilities

and no one else i know in columbus has any space whatsoever

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
You guys wouldn't believe my night. I'm not even gonna bother.

kehs

Banned
I was suppose to not drink last night.

=/

But here I am. Woken up still drunk. At least I started writing some of my story for the writing challenge.

I think illithid got lucky last night.

rXhka.png

kehs

Banned
I wonder what daytime tc would be like.

I got like two hours to kill and I'm fucking lit up.

double post? really, on a holiday weekend? fuck you guys.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
It's Saturday early afternoon. We're all quietly recovering from last night, before we begin to prepare for the tonight. There's gotta be a little downtime.

I'm probably just gonna hop on the bike in a few hours and see what happens. Copernicus when does your flight get here?

kehs

Banned
It's complicated jtwo.

I'm glad you're here, everyone is if fucking doing their saturday rituals.

Actually, I think I have to see my parents in like two hours.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I just woke up after a pretty incredible night.

I think I'm in love.

kehs

Banned
I'm not sure if this happens to everyone, but I dont really get black out drunk.

What happens to me instead is that I wake up, I don't remember shit, and then like....I get flashes of all the shit that happened earlier before.

btw, I had my first alcoholic drink about two months ago. I might just be a noob.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Usually even after a really bad night I'll still see flashes of the experience. It's like trying to recall a lucid dream as the day goes on. Of course they're always the things you wish you couldn't remember.

But I have had a few nights where I was basically the walking dead. I have to peice together the whole night through other people's recollections like some Rashomon shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom