• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread again

Status
Not open for further replies.
someone link me to the chat

just the standard tinychat/tinygaffers

and for the dummos who can't figure out that the page says PASSWORD: GAF the password is ....

gaf

also

6BRicKp.png

fucking upworthy facebook links . fuck you. what is this bullshit. DISAGREE MOTHAFUKAS

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Just started drinking. Watching ghost protocol.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I bought a 12$ USB key today and it was the size of a dime and I'm like wat.

Minus_Me

My company hands out the shittiest usb thumb drives at job fairs and other promotional events. I have a drawer with about 100 of them that range from 8 to 16 gig. The transfer is so slow on them that they are useless.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah this one is like just the part that goes in the USB terminal it's crazy it disappears into the computer.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Left the bar, it was kinda fun but kinda not. Survived fhe bike back home. I'm a freak. Some people think I'm awesome but then some people just think I'm trash. Not much middle ground, it's confusing.

Drinking a couple deuces alone at apt.

Booshka

Left the bar, it was kinda fun but kinda not. Survived fhe bike back home. I'm a freak. Some people think I'm awesome but then some people just think I'm trash. Not much middle ground, it's confusing.

Drinking a couple deuces alone at apt.

YOURE AWESOME.

hows that for middle ground.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
This one guy said he thought I was like Sean Penn and was shocked I wasn't walking out with some bitches. Not sure how to feel about that. I'm nothing like Sean Penn but I respect him as an actor.

Pretty fucked up. I'm gross.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Watching that sushi movie on Netflix about the guy who makes sushi

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
What was more expensive? The plane ticket or the sushi?

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
One time I bought a 14 dollar beer at a concert

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Am I a scab?

Like a scab who fills in for union workers on strike?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom