• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riggs

Banned
lol some chick made a thread about how she can't pass her driving test , because she can't parellel park. Not one person fucking with her ....

Sometimes I hate gaf

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I did.

Wow just went threw her thread start history ... stupid shit, almost worse then mine.
Yeah I kinda noticed that. I'm always really weary of posters who have two new threads on the front page at a time. It's just kinda rude.

Riggs

Banned
Yeah I kinda noticed that. I'm always really weary of posters who have two new threads on the front page at a time. It's just kinda rude.

At least it's not Eggman Tier shit =/

Man, I stuck up for him so hard in drunk thread. Even destroyed me and midnights/stylefox's relationship because of it (lol .... not like we were tight anyway, and calling it a relationship just made me cringe). I kind of regret it after last night in TC. Dude was off the rails annoying. Sorry to go off topic but jesus christ.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Feelin especially lazy this morning. I've had a lot of "activity" this weekend. I'm gonna watch every Tom cruise movie Netflix can throw at me.

kehs

Banned
on the plus side, i bet the sandwich was awesome

e: god damnit I keep looking at my subscription list and I dont care about any single thread I post in.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I'm eating a salami sandwich right now, and that's not a euphemism for a fatty joint. I'm eating a legit baguette with salami.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah like 5 years ago I followed some guide to make gaf auto subscribe to every thread I post in so I have like a million subscriptions. Is there a way to delete them all at once or so you have to so it by hand?

coldvein

Banned
my face hurts

that salami sandwich sounds good and im fucking starving but may not have the energy to create a meal for myself.

kehs

Banned
jtwo, yea, they just added a delete all button on the bottom

e: "empty current folder"

good god that was cathartic as shit.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Feelin especially lazy this morning. I've had a lot of "activity" this weekend. I'm gonna watch every Tom cruise movie Netflix can throw at me.
I've been watching Netflix all day. It's okay. I need a break from bikes and beers and there's not much else to do. Chasing Amy was a pretty good movie.

Wait what was Eggman doing this time?

Riggs

Banned
About to go watch Netflix too

Snuggler he was just being fucking annoying, screaming, singing, not shutting the fuck up. It was pretty horrible.

coldvein

Banned
scratch that i found some el monterey frozen mini chimichangas with chicken and cheese in the freezer. 200%.

time to watch dredd again

Speaking of Dredd, watched it for the first time today. Was really impressed, what a great movie. I loved how dark and gritty it was. Made me sad thinking about the Robocop remake and how the PG-13 rating will only hold it back.

About to go watch Netflix too

Snuggler he was just being fucking annoying, screaming, singing, not shutting the fuck up. It was pretty horrible.

Are you kidding Riggs? Eggman was amazing last night. He kept TC entertaining until RayRay started in with the fucking politics. What a buzz kill.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I've been watching Netflix all day. It's okay. I need a break from bikes and beers and there's not much else to do. Chasing Amy was a pretty good movie.

Wait what was Eggman doing this time?
I completely forgot I started watching the west wing last night. I was ultra stoned from some kief.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Dude the girl in mission impossible 2 is impossibly fine

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Urban worked but only because the character was meant to have no personality or emotion.

It was an entertaining flick, better than most shitty action or comic movies, but nothing memorable. The hot chick from Game of Thrones was good.

I also liked how the movie hinted that dredds are passed down through the generations, since you know, he was wearing his dad's helmet and all
cUxnU.png

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Some dumb movie about a low rent Robocop who goes to some building and shoots people in the face.
Oh word.

I'm listening to limp bizkit play the mission impossible theme. What a weird menagerie of culture mi2 is, it's like a Kung fu flick but hyper American and directly post-matrix tc even wears leather and sunglasses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom