• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread again

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I'm about to add everyone who uses those real face emoticons to my ignore list, which only has one user on it.

I'm about to add everyone who uses those real face emoticons to my ignore list, which only has one user on it.

fFo9b.png

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
No, just this guy who I used to see post on ign that one time posted pictures of dead cats being prepared to be boiled for some Asian meal. He posted it just to troll me around the time my first cat (tombomadil) ran away/died. It was a long time ago on one of their obscure sub communities. I actually got a few of the members to join gaf (including him, I guess :/) but never talk to any of them anymore. From what I recall they're all Midwestern republicans anyway. But that one guy, what a fucking troll.

Surface of Me

I'm not an NPC. And neither are we.
I didn't want to drink tonight, but I literally just found a big cardboard box full of various unopened beer bottles. How does that even happen.

I don't know how much more of this heatwave I can take.

Bro I walked an like hour across the highway last night after the paramedics woke me up in the bathroom of the football stadium. It was pretty hot, too.

Minus_Me

Living in the Downtown Area is always going to be worth it in my opinion. Unless the costs are really insane. Thankfully Montreal remains pretty affordable, especially when compared to Toronto and Vancouver for Downtown living.

Surface of Me

I'm not an NPC. And neither are we.
I'm pretty tired, despite getting a bunch of sleep last night. Should I just stay in or buy a redline and hit some people up?

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Just got done shopping. Gonna make veggie chorizo chilli and think about my life as a king.

kehs

Banned
I just threw a cigarette but on someone by accident.

Sorry person on the first floor I should have looked first. =X

PS only one hour until bb. Aw shit yea.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I have to wait for the iTunes drop. Shit better be ready when I wake up tomorrow. I can't wait to watch it, but that shit's almost too intense, it gives me anxiety.

Minus_Me

I just came back from a big walk with the gf. Trying to figure out why my pvr didn't tape breaking bad, and trying to find out where the hell my sister is.

Minus_Me

Ya just not sure why this stupid thing didn't work. We got IPTV recently and the pvr is pretty impressive. Can record like 5 shows at once or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom