• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riggs

Banned
Apparently I caused a bunch of drama in tiny chat

I love you drunk thread

Even if you don't love me

I got your fucking back

Snuggler, let's fuck each other up, or just fuck and get it over with.

You stupid sexy fuck.

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
God I want to get so drunk tonight guys. I think I'm back to being a full fledged drunk again, so maybe I should start posting in this thread again. I like you guys. Hey fuck you.

Yo Riggs what happened in tinychat?

Riggs

Banned
God I want to get so drunk tonight guys. I think I'm back to being a full fledged drunk again, so maybe I should start posting in this thread again. I like you guys. Hey fuck you.

Yo Riggs what happened in tinychat?

Pls start posting here again, shit ain't the same. Apparently I said a buncha shit and I don't remember. Hit my friend in the face and broke his glass's. Gotta wake up early to buy him new glass's. Overall pretty good night, 6/10 probably.

C, naw you are good. Hope you get her.

Marrec Ty, I unfollowed you on Twitter because I was like fuck this GTA IV hate. Going to refollow, pls forgive.

Sai-kun

Banned
AaOAHhv.jpg

This is the picture

Riggs

Banned
Annnnnnnnnnd fucking done

Tell aids I fucked up, long story no one wants to hear. Fuckin blame me and get it over with. Aids will not give a fuck, but fuck it.

Sai has white teeth.

Gvaz

Banned
I'm kind of drunk and I was gonna fuck this hot Italian chick but she wasn't okay with having roommates at my hotel and called me a poor for not hanging my own fucking 1500$ room. Christ.

Maybe shed be down when everyone is gone the next morning? Doubt it.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Glasses, not glass's, Dan. Plural, not possesive.

Sometimes I feel worse when I wake up after a long, sober sleep than after 6 hours of drunken slumber. It's weird.

J. Bravo

Glasses, not glass's, Dan. Plural, not possesive.

Sometimes I feel worse when I wake up after a long, sober sleep than after 6 hours of drunken slumber. It's weird.
That's what I'm saying. i have literally no reason to be up, but I am, and I feel great. No regrets except some drunken snapchats I sent last night haha.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I wish more than anything else my cat was hyper intelligent. Not able to talk or any of that bullahit, but like as smart as a chimpanzee or something so she would be a lot more useful and fun to hang with.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
I wish more than anything else my cat was hyper intelligent. Not able to talk or any of that bullahit, but like as smart as a chimpanzee or something so she would be a lot more useful and fun to hang with.
You could teach her sign language.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
It would just be hella funny to have that much intelligence in a little cat. You coul like set up little obstacle courses and shit and she could follow me everywhere but be smart enough to know when to just hang back in a bush while I go into a store, or jump on my shoulder as we cross the street. And she could like tip my beer over when I'm too drunk and shouldn't drink anymore. She's even be susceptible to addiction what if she got hooked on opiates or something.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I need the highest res version of your cat with glasses to print onto a notecard.

also, you may include a personal message to my new friend as well. directly from the snuggler himself.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I have 5 CDs burned, and 7 more to go. I knowim gonna make one of them a mix of sbtrrkts work even though he's kinda annoying,

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Drinking Steel Reserve and watching The Breakfast Club while Knight and Day downloads.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I kinda hate it, it's too old.
These kids were born in the fucking 60s they might as well be from Ancient Rome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom