• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Minus_Me

I usually started at 9 with a mimosa and kept pace all day depending on my work load. Kept a bottle at work in an empty binder. They key for me was to maintain a buzz throughout the day and never get too sloppy.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
LPj0Dg1.jpg

LOOOOOOOOOOOL
http://ffffound.com/image/ae4fb46d36b98e91ea49316f5956342a1eb59848

Everyday is Tuesday

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
hcS7fFd.jpg

I'm actually enjoying breakfast club a lot more than I did the last time I saw it.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I'm sick. Usually the beer helps but it's not working. Must not have drank enough beer.

It was nice having a three day weekend but now the idea of going back to work is more terrifying than ever.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
thats why i own hella pairs of the same shoes
im gonna be 40 with like 100 paIRS Of perfectly stressed and ghetto cordones

#cordones

no socks if you're wearing shorts is the way to go

someone should make a graphic novel about j2 and his cat

could be the next Scott pilgrim

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
the only person on gaf who is more deserving of a grpaic novel than me is the count

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
oh my god shes not even that pretty
its a sexy pose and shes sexy

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Internet dating.
Not for the faint of heart.

Socially, I'm ok. I get hit on more than I hit on folks. My two best friends are a couple so attractive they belong in a GAP advert.
But me, Socially, I'm not ok. I'm incredibly smart and creative. Thats not how I describe myself, thats how my peeer introduce me. I'm lonely as fuck.
So I quit my job and saw my favorite band play at a museum. In the museum I was uploading a panoramic photo to IMGUR over 3G which took forever, I was leaning against a railing
with my BFF talking about the sublties in animation Anton Newcombe has in his recent "Ostberliner Disko" set of tracks while a beautiful blonde girl in a sexy blue dress leans up next to us.
Intently focused on the aquiraium below us, she was either on molly or waiting for one of us to pick up on her. Later, I see the same girl on the dance floor and touch her butt. We go home, me, my buddy, his wife and her equally beautiful sister.
it strikes me on a nonschalant level that we were clearly the best looking and coolest group at the whole venue.

I carry that confidence for a day.

Friday.

I'm cooking and drinking. I get a computer message from a twenty year old french girl. I reply. 3 hours later I have my right hand in her vagina, my mought around her clit and my left hand pinching her nipples.
Manon is her name. I fell in love. We showered and shes wearing my favorite shirt with her pussy showing, she lays back and smokes pot while I chase a frog in proteus. "My Wife." I think.

She goes home.

The next day we get lunch, we get coffee, we fuck, and say goodbye.

Today I call her and she says she knows herself. (editors note: up getting naked 48 hours previous i noticed ~50 self inflicted scars on her upper thighs and wrists. Some so deep when asked she says "I had to glue to that one together.")
She says she wishes I was in it for the pussy, and that I didn't call her. She says she knows how I feel and that if she allows herself to feel she knows it will end in self destruction.

Dude WAT, i all i have to say as i smoke a cigarette.
one of the sexiest girls ive ever met.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Internet dating.
Not for the faint of heart.

Socially, I'm ok. I get hit on more than I hit on folks. My two best friends are a couple so attractive they belong in a GAP advert.
But me, Socially, I'm not ok. I'm incredibly smart and creative. Thats not how I describe myself, thats how my peeer introduce me. I'm lonely as fuck.
So I quit my job and saw my favorite band play at a museum. In the museum I was uploading a panoramic photo to IMGUR over 3G which took forever, I was leaning against a railing
with my BFF talking about the sublties in animation Anton Newcombe has in his recent "Ostberliner Disko" set of tracks while a beautiful blonde girl in a sexy blue dress leans up next to us.
Intently focused on the aquiraium below us, she was either on molly or waiting for one of us to pick up on her. Later, I see the same girl on the dance floor and touch her butt. We go home, me, my buddy, his wife and her equally beautiful sister.
it strikes me on a nonschalant level that we were clearly the best looking and coolest group at the whole venue.

I carry that confidence for a day.

Friday.

I'm cooking and drinking. I get a computer message from a twenty year old french girl. I reply. 3 hours later I have my right hand in her vagina, my mought around her clit and my left hand pinching her nipples.
Manon is her name. I fell in love. We showered and shes wearing my favorite shirt with her pussy showing, she lays back and smokes pot while I chase a frog in proteus. "My Wife." I think.

She goes home.

The next day we get lunch, we get coffee, we fuck, and say goodbye.

Today I call her and she says she knows herself. (editors note: up getting naked 48 hours previous i noticed ~50 self inflicted scars on her upper thighs and wrists. Some so deep when asked she says "I had to glue to that one together.")
She says she wishes I was in it for the pussy, and that I didn't call her. She says she knows how I feel and that if she allows herself to feel she knows it will end in self destruction.

Dude WAT, i all i have to say as i smoke a cigarette.
one of the sexiest girls ive ever met.
I'm sorry jtwo and I understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom