• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riggs

Banned
I'd kick your fuckin ass Dan

Z11UsjS.gif

Riggs

Banned
Midnights don't flatter yourself. My list of problems is deep. Fake fuck, you aren't even on the top 30.

Plexi glass bitch.

Watching the newest die hard drunk, McClain's son is a punk. Take me back to NY fuck these commies.

i'd crawl through a field of glass shards and rub my dick with cactus and dig through a trash dumpster to lick the plates those cheese logs were resting on

edit: lifechanging cheeses: irish porter and irish whiskey cheese

I did it for the good of the thread, In my other community thread we planned to put the topic in OT to gain more members, once the lore found out he locked it as a punishment and didnt unlock untill he realised our intentions were sincere.

If a red name had noticed us intentionally going over the post count, they probably would've punished us all, I did it for the greater good

I saved drunk GAF

I am not the hero Drunk thread needs

I am not the hero Drunk thread deserves

I am a not a hero, but i like this thread and want it not to be locked
Fucking Toobrak what in the flying fuck is this.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Let me begin by saying I'm an idiot. My best friend is probably one of the most beautiful women any of us will me in our life. intelligent. Sexy as hell. interesting. silly as fuck. insightful. perceptive. caring. ambitious....fuck shes a fucking package deal man. as her friend though I had many ample opprotunities to court her without problem. there eventually just came a time though where Lost my way. Essentially, I'm in a self imposed friend zone that's been going 5 years strong. Idk why I won't do anything about it. Actually I do. I'm not even scared to lose her or anything. I'm more lazy than anything else. I feel like a girl like her man I actually need to give a fuck about. Watch her get snatched from up under me while I'm not giving a fuck though. .

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
It's funny how everyone shits on Tashbrooke ...

When the biggest douche bag in here is Midnights. He just slides by, occasionally gets shit on and wipes it off.

Tash is good people. I got you bro.
tumblr_m9utxrxDHH1r22jmco1_500.png

His avatar is pure shit. Change that, or at least go into the Avatar thread and have it made properly. Looks like a hella mess. Fucking Style Fox lol ....

You talk to Tash before btw? Dude is cool as hell, I know it's fun to shit on ppl this is what this thread is for. If we all were hanging out in real life no one would be saying shit lol. It would be all of us drinking, and me pouring Vodka all over Midnights head, dangling a lighter over his face just to be a dick.
lol

well .. whatever floats your boat, buddy.
you gotta tame your ego somehow, ^_^
Fucking Toobrak what in the flying fuck is this.
My speech™
Let me begin by saying I'm an idiot. My best friend is probably one of the most beautiful women any of us will me in our life. intelligent. Sexy as hell. interesting. silly as fuck. insightful. perceptive. caring. ambitious....fuck shes a fucking package deal man. as her friend though I had many ample opprotunities to court her without problem. there eventually just came a time though where Lost my way. Essentially, I'm in a self imposed friend zone that's been going 5 years strong. Idk why I won't do anything about it. Actually I do. I'm not even scared to lose her or anything. I'm more lazy than anything else. I feel like a girl like her man I actually need to give a fuck about. Watch her get snatched from up under me while I'm not giving a fuck though. .
This is like a reeeeeaaaaallly shit romantic comedy where the guy doesn't win

Change that shit and man the fuck up elly, take her to dinner or the movies
I thought the Tashbrooke thing was a joke. The real assholes in here are in plain sight.
I don't really know if it is or not, but it doesn't bother me, this thread has made my skin thicker and has got me a few gamer buddies, although I've been to tired to play recently

Also Riggs have you played metro last light yet? Dat sheet is the bomb

Damn dude

Damn

I thought the Tashbrooke thing was a joke. The real assholes in here are in plain sight.
What are you tryin to say here bitch

arab

balddemon: since midnights seems to care so much about my children
balddemon: you can tell him i fucked that girl again, probably will like 5 more ti esbefore the week is over
arab: alright i will spread the word
arab: fingers crossed for no clap!

straight from the whore's mouth

EloquentM

aka Mannny
If I could kick each and everyone of you in the balls until you started coughing up blood I'd gladly do it, with a smile. Enjoy your internal bleeding =}

ZeroRay

Wanna illegally climb the Grand Canyon vein?

Edit: Also traded in Bioshock Infinite. Great opening and ending - but as a game, it's not something I'm really excited about replaying. disappeared confirmed as pleb tier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom