• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread again

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I'm playing dragon quest 9 and my character is a man wih a party of three girls named after girls I know and I just stopped at a store and spelt 780 dollars on blue knickers (+3 defense) and now were stopping by church before the four of us get single hotel room in the middl of the day.
If you were going to be reincarnated as an inanimate object, what would it be?
The moon

Where I live you could look in any direction and see a smoking hot babe. The variety is insane as well, every race, 10/10 gap ratings, thick voluptuous chicks, milfs, college girls, etc.

I'm sure if you're some good looking dude with charm it's paradise but for a guy like me I'm not so sure. I'd probably rather be somewhere where everyone is kind of dumpy looking.

AcridMeat

Banned
I wish I was alive during the Gilded age or even better the Roaring 20's.
I always pictured you as the Gatsby of drunk thread. I would have loved to see the 20's. Then die young in the 30's from either the depression or war.

edit: Inanimate object maybe a dock on a lake that barely anyone visits.

AcridMeat

Banned
image.php

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
no she wants to me cry as i buy pork and fresh coffee at whole foods while everyone watches
she wants me to second guess myself everytime i see someone who matches her silohuette

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
haha who would have guessed i just accidentally lit myself on fire

oh

good thing this keyboard is made out of aluminum but the plastic keys are starting to meld with my fingers.. god my stupid cat i hate my catttttttttttttttttttlkkkkk

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Then she'll like, feel important and not sleep on command.

Sent from my iPhone

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Dan do you even have an iPhone or are you on some Jitterbug shit? Do you ever accidentally press the giant 911 button?

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Its like I'm only gonna feel happy if i make a diet coke and vanilla float but then what do after i eat and drink it? sleep?

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
i opened a thing in our fridge labeled vanilla getlato and ther was spagettin insidde but its been there for like two weeks who am i and why is this a thing

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
the worst thing ever i just thought to myself "sometimes you just dont have it" as I reached for a beer while i heard the news paper dropped off, now im about to make canned beans

i cant stress how not exaggerated any of my plite is.

Krev

Unconfirmed Member
I just went out drinking and I was going to tell my friends about a dream I had this morning about meeting up again and going home again with a girl who I was really into but softly rejected me six months ago, but I forgot to, so I guess I'll tell you, GAF.

Holy shit, I am drunk.

(._.)

Banned
I used that ice coffee that comes in a milk carton as a chaser for some vodka and it tastes like a white russian w/o all the heavy cream #yummy

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I've been drinking for 24 hours straight.actually way more than that

Minus_Me

Took a day trip to Quebec City to meet a potential new client. Saying no to a drink and having to explain your sobriety is somewhat embarrassing. This is a first for me.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I tried to get the DJ to play Black Skinhead but he was too bitch made. Dude said he loved the track, but couldn't play it, that shit would slay. Why am I not doing this shit, I could destroy. I am a mixtape god.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom