• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread again

Status
Not open for further replies.

todahawk

HOLY FUCK I FOUND THE DRUNK THREAD

tumblr_m9j6ysXYyP1qdubrdo1_500.jpg

If I continue drinking beer at my current rate, I will develop a beer belly. I don't know what to do. I love beer.

drink liquor, it's quicker

LOL i ryhmed

editors' note: no dp, i found the edit button no problem

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I tried to get the DJ to play Black Skinhead but he was too bitch made. Dude said he loved the track, but couldn't play it, that shit would slay. Why am I not doing this shit, I could destroy. I am a mixtape god.

yeah i was a dance party and same but this was last christmas

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
i was just layin on my floor with my eyes shut and i went to cuddle my cat and opened my eyes and it was HER FUCKING ASS in right in face

Wool

I had a beer on top of the highest mountain in the area about week ago. The beer isn't in the picture, but here I am:

mpAhSWvl.jpg

The Canada/US border cuts that lake in half.

Edit: I found a picture with beers:

9BKERfLl.jpg

ZeroRay

Damn it, Cop Minus.

Wool keepin it real even up in the mountains.

saw a guy doing some PUA attempts in the quad. his enthusiasm was good but his everything else was bad.

Did you give him any pointers. Help a brah out. The game is ever evolving. Palm reading and wearing funny hats won't get you nowhere no more.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Literally forcing myself to drink malt liquor even though its making me puke. I've for puke in my beard and this sweatshirt smells like a girl who's not here.

Oh man this is bad.

coldvein

Banned
being drunk at the airport is the best. not just a little drunk though. you need to be fucked up enough to just get on the plane and PASS. OUT.

edit: read your above post, you're doing it right. keep drinking them shitz

My day already sucked because my bitch had to drop me off 3 hours before boarding cuz she had class and now i'm stuck at shitty Fort Lauderdale Airport drinking well drinks in their shitty little shit bar. The only silver lining is this dime brown skinned chick sitting next to me while I charge my Macbook

coldvein

Banned
My day already sucked because my bitch had to drop me off 3 hours before boarding cuz she had class and now i'm stuck at shitty Fort Lauderdale Airport drinking well drinks in their shitty little shit bar. The only silver lining is this dime brown skinned chick sitting next to me while I charge my Macbook

who knows, maybe some magic might happen. ive shared my romantic airport triste story here enough..

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I was masturbating to that model named ryonen and started reading an interview with and she's from Oregon, I thought she was like super foreign I'm gonna try and go on a date with her.
She's so pretty :3

I've decided not to drink until my birthday; last drink was a week or so ago. This date also coincides with my arrival in Canada for Oktoberfest. It was meant to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom