• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quick update still at the airport but i did strike up a convo with the brown skinned chick. She is going to Vegas with her homegirls and gave me her number to link up when she gets back....nice

I need ideas for mixes with bad cheap store vodka =[ Don't like cranberry or oj anymore.
Try making a Moscow Mule.

Just get limes, ginger beer and make simple syrup with sugar and water

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
What if I played dragon quest9 as I watched a lets play of mother3 all while drinking myself to death.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I actually didn't take my pills or vitamins today. I was too sick. I cleaned up the house and brushed my cat though. On to season4 or archer as well. Considering watching bobs burgers.

J. Bravo

All the girls I'm just friends with are the ones that love to have sex all the time, with their boyfriend or someone else who is not me. The girls I try to have sex with are the ones who are super prudes about it, and I know it's not just me most of the time. If both myself and my best friend strike out with the same chick, we know it's hopeless.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I don't think I've ever seen a show glamorize alcoholism as much as Archer does.

wh_fat_girls2.jpg

kehs

Banned
I keep waking up at 2:44 am every single night this week. Fuck this sobriety.

I'm also about to buy a watch instead of taking a road trip. Fuck these choices.

I'm so exhausted, I need a beer. Fuck these temptations.

As a resident Manshion member, I'm disappointed you'd even ask the question of who needs a watch anymore.

Cop I'm roadtripping too bro let's meet in the middle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom