• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread again

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're on the two most opposite points of the United States. We'd be meeting in Kansas or some shit like that if we were looking for the middle.

kehs

Banned
So glad I skipped out on drinking last night. I didn't sleep too much though. Eyes are burning like the devil's ass.

What thread illith

coldvein

Banned
watches rule.

speaking of which i went to WATCH that riddick movie last night .. hoooooooolllllyyyy shit that was bad. worst movie i've seen in forever and i go to some pretty dumb movies.

AcridMeat

Banned
hahahahahhaa vein, it had some of the worst lines I've heard in cinema.

It also had some of the funniest. I can't stress that first enough though. There was a reference to Fast & Furious that made me laugh like crazy.

coldvein

Banned
my eyes almost rolled out of my head

that first mercenary captain, the spanish guy .. holy shit was he awful. one of the worst performances ever

and the idea that riddick possibly ends up
smanging the lesbian, W. T. F.

that movie was bad bro. real bad.

AcridMeat

Banned
I will not deny it was bad, but I found enjoyment in it. Man it was dumb, but hilarious. All of that stuff with the chick was like a 13 year old's written fantasy.
my 13 year old fantasy

I had a beer on top of the highest mountain in the area about week ago. The beer isn't in the picture, but here I am:

mpAhSWvl.jpg

The Canada/US border cuts that lake in half.

Edit: I found a picture with beers:

9BKERfLl.jpg

Ooh, that is so... vertigo inducing. Great pics really, beautiful place.

Edit: Riddick looks like legit crap.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Oh god keep finding used condoms in my laundry hamper

kehs

Banned
AMF? is that adios mother fucker?

Semirelated, I almost had a heat stroke working outside today. Jeez, I thought my carotid artery was gonna explode.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
The most hilarious thing I do to piss people off is to wait for them to do something stupid. Then when they feel all guilty I just act like its nothing and let them be confused because any normal person would be pissed off at said situation. You just keep acting blasé until they are thoroughly frustrated at their failed expectations of you being pissed off. It makes them feel even more guilty and in turn frustrated. It also helps you to cool down.

kehs

Banned
Is it a coloring book?

Welp, I went with the roman numerals on the watch face, I hope I don't regret it. Impulsive asshole I've been lately.

kehs

Banned
math professor is pretty legit this semester purposely chose to use an outdated edition

That's awesome, I remember my microbiology teacher telling us "you need this book!......but not really cause I don't use it at all". So like only two people bought it. Something like $245.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom