• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread again

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you buy your textbooks with financial aid and sell them for cash and use said cash to buy beer you're essentially getting free beer.

That's the only equation I remember from college.

J. Bravo

Well I almost wasn't going to party but then 2 of my friends said they'd come get me so I love them forever and now I'm going to go party.

EDIT: Right at 11:11 too, how convenient.

JxPxuOc.jpg
got it marinating

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Touch girl's with nice waists and butts. It felts good. But here I am. Pretty drunk at apt alone lol.

Got some ear pods. As a big buds fan I love em. Just as portable but wih deep, heavy sound almost like real headphones.

Summary of last night's events:
- Started drinking at 3PM for a farewell, finished two bottles of red wine and a bottle of vanilla vodka between three of us.
- Had predrinks, just a couple beers each, already pretty on by this stage.
- Headed down to a local club, all pretty fucked, and we decided to walk.
- Got to the club and we lose everyone. Its just me and my VERY drunk friend. Probably got there at around 10:30 or 11.
- Drink, dance, drink, dance for a few hours. My friend is vomiting everywhere at this stage.
- Friend starts getting out of hand, fighting and being a general dickface.
- Tell him its time to leave and he starts fighting the bouncer, gets tazed in the knee which at the time was fucking hilarious.
- Walking home at around 1AM and we come across a group of guys on the street, said friend wants to fight them and one pulls a knife saying he'll kill us both.
- Get back home, nearly dead. Last night was really fucking fun.

Gvaz

Banned
the hottest girls I've ever met smoked

Same. Smoking got me almost laid until drunk girl complained i couldn't afford my own hotel room in the middle of seattle during pax, which was hilarious.

who the fuck wants to fuck but then gives a shit if other people are trying to sleep around you (when given permission beforehand)

Gvaz

Banned
I tried going to Blu cigs but it's so boring.

you can breathe out through your nose without hurting yourself but there's no pull on the cig and no varied flavor

it's just flat and feels like you're breathing in flavored air. boring.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom