• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I got pretty wasted last night. Does anyone else here drink? Sometimes being drunk in the drunk thread makes you a minority, which is funny. It's like a bunch of sober people hanging out at a bar, drinkin sarsaparilla or some shit. I need to get laid, grinding on girl's asses at dumb clubs makes it so much worse. Probably not leaving the house today, smoking pot in bed is my best option except maybe going down the road to get cheap champagne and OJ from Walgreens for sad mimosas.

Heaven's a better place, I hope you all die.

Jasup

So yesterday I had a meeting in Helsinki at six. My plane landed at noon and there was nothing to do but waste time for six hours.

I decided to prepare for the meeting by going through the papers at a pub I know, and drink a beer. I also posted an update on facebook telling where I was.

Luckily I got through my notes before my phone rang:

"You're in Juttari?"
"Yeah"
"Why are you here?"
"I have a meeting today"
"I'll come over right away"

So I my friend came over, we took few drinks. Ended up on a table of jounalists, political workers and such, all the while more friends show up...

But no. Of course I didn't fuck up my meeting. I'm a professional in a profession of drunks (politics). My last boss even urged me to drink more often in order to learn to control my drinking better - it's a good skill to have when you're negotiating in informal settings...

Today I don't have a meeting though.

AcridMeat

Banned
I got pretty wasted last night. Does anyone else here drink? Sometimes being drunk in the drunk thread makes you a minority, which is funny. It's like a bunch of sober people hanging out at a bar, drinkin sarsaparilla or some shit. I need to get laid, grinding on girl's asses at dumb clubs makes it so much worse. Probably not leaving the house today, smoking pot in bed is my best option except maybe going down the road to get cheap champagne and OJ from Walgreens for sad mimosas.

Definitely something I've noticed. I stopped drinking and posting a lot more this year. Last drunk thread is one to behold. Seems like season 2 is where we're encouraging ourselves to be more sober for the sake of enhancing our lives and making it a joyful experience again.

Well done Jasup. Use your inner minus_me.

man I fucked up. I went to see the mayweather fight at someones house and all night I'm getting offered drinks and I'm like stay cool bro stay cool you don't need it. Then somebody hands me a beer and just drink it cuz it's one beer but then it turns into two and then I'm mixing drinks like tom cruise in cocktail.

I got someone to drive me a home but I bought two cans of mickeys on my way so I'm deep down now.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I wish I had a nightcap drink but it's past 2AM. Why do those laws exist again? All-night bars and 24/7 liquor stores would own.

This older chick from work was for sure dtf but I let it pass me by. The passive approach can work, aside from all the times it doesn't work. My balls are going to explode.

Haha my stupid roommate left some beer in the fridge. Rookie mistake.

Sober

Wow fuck me totally misread my friend's intention because one of her partners decided to pursue someone she liked so I though I was up to bat but here I am catching the bus to go home alone.

Sober

And here I thought my friend was dtf but she is still on BC I guess so I was kinda passed my evening went from not rely caring to thinking I had a chance to taking a cab home. Maybe I'll be more receptive after I sleep it off and her'first pick' for lack of a better term isn't around. I probably shouldve left after I found out I was second fiddler and tried my luck when we just hung out alone. She went home alone anyway so.

Sai-kun

Banned
white people

white russians

danced with a bride-to-be at a gay bar tonight

lmfao when chicks just look at me and assume i'm so fem that i'm gay

win for me!

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.

I mainly just smoke teh ERB but will drink when i'm going out to the bar or something. My problem is when i'm drunk i seek out teh drugs and get fucked up, its good at the time but i suffer for days afterwords.

A normal hangover is childsplay compared to a good ol comedown. Drinking in the house right now to kill the GTA WAIT.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Hmm, seems some girl I slept with a while ago is putting the good word in for me at bevmo at all places. Specifically as a delivery driver, lol. I'll hijack the truck and we can have a drunk thread party.

Haven't drank for the last three days and have been jogging really fucking hard. Today I overdid it, I should have taken a break but I was too antsy. I felt like I was gonna collapse when I got home. Anyway, just picked up a twelve pack at CVS and there was this insanely beautiful girl working there. Which really caught me off guard because it seems like only really gross people work there. Anyway, cvs employee. You are now forever memorialized. Drinking an ice cold beer and it's amazing. Rubbing the sweating bottle on my slightly sunburned face because I forgot to put sunscreen on.

Been reading lots of comix lately. I read twelve issues of saga last night and it's probably my favorite comic I've ever read. I also started rereading hawkeye and trying to pay attention the assembly of events since it's more out of sequence than pulp fiction. Also woke up and watched totoro on bluray and it was amazing. I also watched into darkness and it was really dumb but I want to marry Zoe Saldana. I need some more bug dumb movies to watch. I already saw dredd.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
They actually imploded. The nuts hardened into little beads and retreated into my body. Now I gotta deliver them through the shaft like kidney stones, shit sucks

Riggs

Banned
Anyone get GTA V yet?

Some how I landed a copy via craigslist, surprised I didn't get robbed. Snugglers I want to shoot you.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Just had dinner with my mom, after an uncomfortable silence she was like . We'll IM going to Italy on Thursday!" And I'm like, uhh... Ok?

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Drinking the first of four tall boys and watching empire strikes back, got wicked stoned earlier today. Still feeling hazy.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
There's nothing like a beer in the shower.
I love to overzealously pour that shit into my mouth as it runs all over my nude body, only to be whisked away by the warm stream of water from the shower. I can feel that booze on my dick like a ho's breath.

Drinking cheap beer at the apt but I'm gonna go out tomorrow and try to have a fun night.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
should i mix something with vodka? i could get drunk as fuck if i wanted but i don't think i should.
Yes. It increases the volume but it goes down much faster. Then again the straight shit hits the spot if you're in a slightly masochistic mood. It happens, sometimes you need a good ass kickin.

(._.)

Banned
Yes. It increases the volume but it goes down much faster. Then again the straight shit hits the spot if you're in a slightly masochistic mood. It happens, sometimes you need a good ass kickin.

I get very depressed when I drink straight liquor. like a delusional of sad.

kehs

Banned
I made it a week without drinking, and I'm still getting really scary dreams, waking up all drenched, and feeling like my heart is gonna explode.

snuggs description about a beer shower almost made me drink last night, so hawt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom