• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Haha, I'm such a loner. Some nights there's just no one out there. At least no one like me. But this is better than staying home along. I went with a bike for transportation tonight and it's cold as fuck, Michigan sucks.

Minus_Me

I'm honestly about to break also. My life hasn't really improved since I stopped drinking. In the long run I might not really care.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Dang. I appreciate that struggle but I can't see how my life would be better sober. I feel best when I'm drinkin and smokin, I need that relief from the pain of everyday living. I don't got shit to lose right now anyways.

Minus_Me

that stop drinking thread is rather funny from an alcoholic/recovering perspective. People really think they have drinking problems if they drink once a week.

J. Bravo

that stop drinking thread is rather funny from an alcoholic/recovering perspective. People really think they have drinking problems if they drink once a week.

It's only a problem when it affects your sober life. That's why I stopped drinking so much -- I missed work because I was so hung over...at 2 in the afternoon. No mas.

kehs

Banned

Which thread?

I drink once a week, and it's a problem, mainly cause it lasts for like 5 days at a time.

Minus_Me

It's only a problem when it affects your sober life. That's why I stopped drinking so much -- I missed work because I was so hung over...at 2 in the afternoon. No mas.

Edit: Feel dumb
Realized, I shouldn't tell people what they do and don't consider abuse, disregard what I've said.

FLEABttn

Banned
Evan Williams is like the cheap mans Jack Daniels when you mix it with coke.

Cause $10.50 for Even Williams is kind of awesome compared to the $17 for Jack Daniels. And when mix, I can't tell the difference.

Minus_Me

Evan Williams is like the cheap mans Jack Daniels when you mix it with coke.

Cause $10.50 for Even Williams is kind of awesome compared to the $17 for Jack Daniels. And when mix, I can't tell the difference.

For all the drinking I've done, I never came around to Jack. Always preferred Jameson as my "cheap" whiskey.

kehs

Banned
three am, and I'm reading a notebook I found from highschool where I used to write shit while I was sitting in class eating codeine pills.

I give you a masterpiece written on thanksgiving of 2000:

Silence...the epitome of loudness. Where one can speak millions of thoughts without moving their lips. Silence...the only way to truly absorb all of the ideas floating around. Silence...be it in sleep or be it in consciousness will over power loudness of shouting. One look at a silent one can give forth millions of thoughts, A reaction of happiness, A reaction of pain, A reaction of infinite wisdom. Total jiveness to go through for duncan win a war macbeth given predictions One was that he will become fame of others 2 are will become King and 3 is that he will fight borquos.

(that's as best as I could translate from handwriting the last part)

coldvein

Banned

if you just drink once a week and go absolutely fucking ham, and drink and drive, and say shitty things to your girlfriend and other people that you care about the other six days of the week, and call in sick to work, and are frowned upon by all of your peers, on a weekly basis, that still counts as a drinking problem.

trust me.

ps acridmeat can i write a guest spot on your music blog
i have things to say

Minus_Me

if you just drink once a week and go absolutely fucking ham, and drink and drive, and say shitty things to your girlfriend and other people that you care about the other six days of the week, and call in sick to work, and are frowned upon by all of your peers, on a weekly basis, that still counts as a drinking problem.

trust me.

ps acridmeat can i write a guest spot on your music blog
i have things to say

Ya I changed my mind, and made an edit stating I shouldn't project my concept of drinking problems to others.

AcridMeat

Banned
I have no idea what time I'm supposed to be in right now. Had a nice buzz going in the afternoon but it was raining and I had been up for about 26 hours. Passed out for 3 and now venturing out again.

Vein I've been posting some mild stuff recently but pm what you want and I should be able to cook something up soon.

kehs

Banned
Jameson is nice, even when I'm throwing it up.

That's kinda fucked up, but whatever.

e: fucking top of page shit. let it ride.

I made it out of my binge years pretty unscathed in terms of types/brands of alcohol being ruined. I just can't drink tequila anymore. Hell, I can barely smell it without vomiting.

I still buy it on a regular basis though because the bitches love it.

I think we need a marijuana booze combo thread on top of the marijuana and alcohol threads we already have. I mean, GTA 5 did just come out...

We shall call it:

Heady Spunt Out Kidz 0;

kehs

Banned
I made it out of my binge years pretty unscathed in terms of types/brands of alcohol being ruined. I just can't drink tequila anymore. Hell, I can barely smell it without vomiting.

I still buy it on a regular basis though because the bitches love it.

151 is the only thing I can't drink anymore.

I remember it was July 2008. I had just had roughly a fifth of Patron and some tequila laced spodie and had just seen The Dark Knight.

After blacking out on the sidewalk, I decided it'd be cool to stick my head out of the window of my friend's car like The Joker did in the police car scene. I ended up spewing into the wind, all over my face and onto the side of my friend's car. He drove a white car. The spodie I had been drinking was red. Apparently it looked like he had just killed somebody.

That was only one of the many nights that eventually led to blacklisting tequila from my playbook. Never again.

I remember it was July 2008. I had just had roughly a fifth of Patron and some tequila laced spodie and had just seen The Dark Knight.

After blacking out on the sidewalk, I decided it'd be cool to stick my head out of the window of my friend's car like The Joker did in the police car scene. I ended up spewing into the wind, all over my face and onto the side of my friend's car. He drove a white car. The spodie I had been drinking was red. Apparently it looked like he had just killed somebody.

That was only one of the many nights that eventually led to blacklisting tequila from my playbook. Never again.

hahah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom