• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread again

Status
Not open for further replies.

kehs

Banned
yeah, but i gots stuffs to do physically.

I'm gonna put the blame on riggs becuase fucking riggs

power is out at my house...im tethering from my phone. Fuck this life.

AcridMeat

Banned
Neogaf allows me to appear to be working while not. Its amazing.
Is this all it takes for the swank ass lifestyle? Take me under your wing minus.

I had some sort of nosebleed this morning, not sure what that was about. I never get them.

I walked a lot today and am just sitting here in the hotel. Damn it I should go out.

Minus_Me

Is this all it takes for the swank ass lifestyle? Take me under your wing minus.

I had some sort of nosebleed this morning, not sure what that was about. I never get them.

I walked a lot today and am just sitting here in the hotel. Damn it I should go out.

I don't have a whole lot of office work unless I'm in the process of placing orders or courting new business. I'm going on vacation starting tomorrow, so my workload today is pretty non existent since I have nothing scheduled for the next 6 weeks.

AcridMeat

Banned
Oh right you're coming to Munich yeah?

Oh wait you're clean, we can't get the liters anyway.
come on son!

edit: buffy the vampire slayer dubbed in german hahaha

Minus_Me

I'm spending my vacation in Cuba actually. As much as I hate resorts, I'm not in the mood to go exploring this year since I'll be alone for several weeks. Rented a nice little villa type deal.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I bet you could research public records to determine every intersection a pedestrian has been hit by a car in your city and create a calendar and go around scavenging the wine left yearly with balloons and flowers to honor the deceased.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I bet you could research public records to determine every intersection a pedestrian has been hit by a car in your city and create a calendar and go around scavenging the wine left yearly with balloons and flowers to honor the deceased.
There's this one spot downtown where this lady got murdered by a driver, there's flowers and a ghost bike there. It's kinda surreal biking right past that spot.

~Kinggi~

Banned
the great thing about alcohol is that i think it will finally be the catalyst for a succesful suicide one day. liquid courage yeeeeeeeah

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I want to eat caprese salad off a ballerinas naked back while listening to aphex twin.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Y'all wanna star playing super house of dead ninjas for money?

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
You're doing nothing with your life, join the club

If I make it I'm gon spend some seriouz time at the gym. Fly your ass up here bro. Let's get lit up togeth.

kehs

Banned
Shit I got it working for like two seconds.

I really want to play blast corps.

jesus, thats the only game that doesnt work. =/ mario 64 it is

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Acrid I have been slippin. I feel like they're getting ready to get rid of me.

Let's get emotional. Hope I make it through tomorrow.

https://vimeo.com/45949265

If I do...I would feel so lucky. But my luck is ready to run out. It only gets worse.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Oh man. I think this is a weekend to spend in bed with edibles and some ambient music. I'm gonna come out all haggard and bearded and shit like Saddam when he was yanked out of that hole.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom