• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I haven't really had the desire to jerk off at all lately. It's like once or twice a week, and I used to be a once a day kind of guy. I'm definitely gonna slap my shit around this weekend, though. I got a box full of special caramels and the apartment to myself. :eek:

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
Another hard week of work, another Friday, another six pack to drown out my sorrows

1/6 completion

With regards to the no fapping discussion above, I can't say I've felt compelled to try it. I don't come into contact with any girls during my average day anyway so whatever benefits it might inspire wouldn't serve me much good in that aspect.

edit: well that one went fast. on to 2/6

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Spent the whole day smoking pot and sewing a new iPad case..
5RkDMkM.jpg
v1pHCFu.jpg

I made a little hidden pocket to hold my id and debit card. I don't like this material nearly as much as the wool felt my previous case was made out of but that shit was wicked expensive. I'm about 80% done with it but I got too tired so now I'm reading comics. I'm really into comic books, I'm reading Alan mores saga of the swamp thing and it's delicious. Gonna listen to some nightvale radio later and take a shower and play a touch of super house of dead ninjas before i doze off into a blissful slumber. It's the first rainy day we've had in months and I'm really vibin with it.

AcridMeat

Banned
K it's 5:30 I've been running for 4 1/2 hours in an inebriated state. Let's keep that goin by going back out.

My bladder is a bitxh I. Peed twice in the last 10'ljnirw

Have fun I think it's the weekend pretty sure.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I kinda want to buy a jug of popov. Just a fat fuckin' jug. I haven't drank that since I was like 17.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I feel like my definition of a relationship is very very different from most of GAF's.

AcridMeat

Banned
I feel like my definition of a relationship is very very different from most of GAF's.
In your definition, are we in a relationship jtwo?

Zero I respect lucky too much to go posting his sister willy nilly
shes mine fuck you and fuck eloquent

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
#poopin

!!!
I just got a phonecall and have a job interview on Tuesday! :eek:

Jibbed

neojaf there you are, phone keeps correcting you to 'Beijing'.

Honey Jim Beam and Coke is godly, just sayin. out tonight with all the freshers in Huddersfield, can't wait!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom