• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salsa

crossposting from steam thradd

Hey welcome back. I could care less about steam right now thanks to gta5 but I still contend that steamgaf is best gaf.

What have you been up to?

Im actually in Colombia getting shitfaced right now with some friends and musician coworkers (im working sound and video for some bands in a festival)

zxaxTI5h.jpg
1gd7j4k.jpg

la1MYrch.jpg
9JgLr0Ph.jpg

cool town, beer is stupid cheap tho, send help

wish you were here

Novoitus

Banned
i've gotten pretty drunk. and in that drunkenness i've found that I really, really want to visit Germany + Italy. But I don't want to go to either countries without having atleast a simple grasp of their languages.

kehs

Banned
Despite my miniature rant, I disagree. It's important to give small degrees of fuck to people in your life.
I would like to know why you think, at 10, one should be a soulless fuck.

Because at 10, you start realizing how nobody really cares about anyone else.

It's around the same time you realize you can fend for yourself.

Totally unrelated, but I wonder if I can go for a walk right now without getting killed, its like 3 am.

Kaladin

Drunk thread...the bar's closed at 2am....I helped shut it down but I had a great night and I'm still drinkin....moonshine shine on me.

If you're in the southeast and you're ever in town when Lonewolf OMB is playing....go see that fool. He plays some fast banjo and gets down on some blues too.

Novoitus

Banned
Pretty awesome song, I'm gonna put them on my music cycle.

Agreed. I'm glad you like them. They should be much bigger than what they are. You should look at more of them on Can't Maintain. It's a phenominal album. They've also got People Who Eat People, Only God Can Judge Me, and Knife Man. All fucking amazing albums.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Holy shit I just slept over 12 hours. I got so high that I passed out at 7PM and only woke up to shamble off to bed. I was so fried that I fell asleep sitting up and thought my dream was part of the movie I was watching. So much for my Saturday night, lol.

I have a fridge full of beer I never touched. How early is too early to start drinking on a sunday morning?

Horse Detective

Why the long case?
I'm not even angry that I set myself up for that one Manny.

Any outlet is a good outlet today. The most important people are already sick of me so Gafs comments dont really matter

Surface of Me

I'm not an NPC. And neither are we.
Cant tell if the a girl's skype pic is her or some random pic of a girl that would like her if she lost a lot of weight since I last saw her.

This is a dangerous game I play, my friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom