• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread again

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's my purse I don't know you!

BobbyKicksHank.jpg
best episode of all time

Man I love new console time over at gaming side. Especially when one or more consoles look awful. I haven't laughed this hard since PS3 599 giant enemy crab real time weapon change.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
No need for a damn. I still get girls. Still end up in relationships. Still looking for someone to settle down with. So it's no biggie. Maybe I'll stop being lazy one day.

It's not laziness if you're going out with other girls. Cut the bullshit, you're scared bruv, just go for it!

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Mine is baking strong. Only a couple more months in the oven till Snuggler 2.0 emerges.

Tonight has been good. Livin life, doin my thing.

Wool

What is this? Why didn't anyone tell Wool there was a new thread? James and Andrew were both in Missoula, Montana and didn't tell me? MiDNighTs hasn't even posted yet?

Anyway, last night I threw up from drinking too much. It was the first time that's happened since my 21st birthday. Frickin roommates were buying these jell-o shots. I was fine until I got in bed and then the spins came on hard. I stumbled over to the toilet, barfed, and went back to bed. I think it probably helped lessen the hangover, but waking up with neon yellow teeth and that barf taste in the mouth is bad. If I could describe the scene with a gif, this is what it was like:

O5QhCCH.gif

I was at the drug store buying my whiskey. The guy just asked me for my birthday and as he's ringing me up a cop walks in. For a second he was all panicked and then he asks me for my ID.

Wool knows the deal. He's just playing a game, a fun game. I wanna be part of that game.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Saw this one girl again tonight who gives me butterflies. I had a window of opportunity in the past but I was tied up and had to let it pass me by. She has a boyfriend now but he's pretty fat. Oh well, it doesn't matter. We forget most of the people we know.

Sober

Wow i feel like a lightweight tonight, had one strongbow and I feel really out of it when I normally need a few cans to get me passss buzzed.

I guess I should complain about how lonely I am or why im up at 3 in the mornig

To be honest I don't understand why this thread is dead at night. Drinkings is all about the night time. If I didn't have to drive around in the day I'd be drunk then too but what can you do.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
Wow i feel like a lightweight tonight, had one strongbow and I feel really out of it when I normally need a few cans to get me passss buzzed.

I guess I should complain about how lonely I am or why im up at 3 in the mornig

cider always getting me more fucked than the equivalent alcohol content of another drink in the same sized glass.

Riggs

Banned
This thread needs a fucking culling. Like Jesus needs his father. Really/ Have we let drunk thread sink this low? Have some fucking pride.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Saw this one girl again tonight who gives me butterflies. I had a window of opportunity in the past but I was tied up and had to let it pass me by. She has a boyfriend now but he's pretty fat. Oh well, it doesn't matter. We forget most of the people we know.

Whoa, just got a random ass text from this girl this morning. I never even gave her my number. Life is weird.

So why is Dan being such a dick?

arab

Whoa, just got a random ass text from this girl this morning. I never even gave her my number. Life is weird.

So why is Dan being such a dick?

you should have consensual relations with her anus. snuggle her sphincter

also ARRESTED DEVELOPMENT IN A MATTER OF DAYS. and demon souls is kicking my ass :/

Minus_Me

Finally watched the Xbox unveiling. Why does everything have to have voice recognition and gestures today. I find it so annoying to have to talk to a plastic box.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom