• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread again

Status
Not open for further replies.

AcridMeat

Banned
I'm currently in regrowth mode re: facial hair.

Got back home to Budapest today. My aunt fed me until I wanted to die and my uncle gave me alcohol until I could keep eating. Life is good.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Just had a grocery shopping date and now I'm drinking beers instead of putting the groceries away. I thought "I'll just drink two beers." As I looked at all the bags 'n shit.

kehs

Banned
Fucking rain, I need to go buy my budweiser!

LLShC.gif

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I just masturbated for like 40 minutes and now I'm gonna drink red stripe and watch adventure time before I read more comic books.

kehs

Banned
I hit the beach today as well. Was beautiful out today, awesome water, so crisp and clean, I even say a baby swordfish swimming.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
It was pouring rain yesterday so today is like looking through a crystal.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I want to get one of those bubbly foot massager water jet things that make your feet taste good.

Horse Detective

Why the long case?
I'd like to go to coco beach soon

It always feels like a vacation even though it is a 30 minute drive. also an outdoor bartender girl likes my tattoo work so I have someone to talk to

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
I have the option to use my pub resources to get dirt cheap booze, what do we think guys

Should I do it

Her eyes are straight on that drink. Seems obvious to me.

Midnights have you ever been to europe? You would drop dead at the gap ratio here.

Where are you right now acrid

Minus_Me

Well I'm happily fucking off for the next month. Turned off my work phone already. Ready for some sun and doing absolutely nothing. Relapse is guaranteed but who cares, its vacation binging!

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I guess my friend got herself a tattoo of the sailer moon key to th door of space time and it's kinda sexy, idk.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Fuckin shit DS games are expensive. I just payed up my preorder of Pokemon and it was 43.50$ that's like 17 steam games,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom