• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bagerk

Had a 3 hour drive home from my last job today so I made my assistant drive me while I drank beer and yelled at other drivers. An enjoyable workplace experience.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
after drinking for a week straight i have trouble catching my breath.. any of you guys get that??

Sometimes you got to throw in the towel and try and keep the drinking to the weekend! Apart from the shakes you should be all good when you touch down, It's now like you were on a week long speed bindge.

I am fucking craving alcohol right now, Not in a bad way but in a way when your fucking wasted in a bar giving it yaldy to some awesome tunes on the duke box.

She can’t sing, she can’t dance
But who cares – she walks like Rihanna!
She can’t sing, she can’t dance
But who cares – she walks like Rihanna!

kehs

Banned
Probably why I dont go to bars.

Is it wrong I'd rather stay home and get drunk and watch breaking bad instead of seeing relatives?

Kentpaul

Probably why I dont go to bars.

Is it wrong I'd rather stay home and get drunk and watch breaking bad instead of seeing relatives?

Being in a bar when some cheesy ballad of a tune plays is great, you feel like a god dancing around the pool table singing some of the lyrics, Doing a little Mr blonde dance back and forth.

kehs

Banned
Being in a bar when some cheesy ballad of a tune plays is great, you feel like a god dancing around the pool table singing some of the lyrics, Doing a little Mr blonde dance back and forth.

That's true, I do that all the time at pool halls, but I'm such a pool elitist that I dont like those tiny tables with huge balls they have at bars.

I think I was singing aloud piano man last time I was playing pool.

Kentpaul

That's true, I do that all the time at pool halls, but I'm such a pool elitist that I dont like those tiny tables with huge balls they have at bars.

I think I was singing aloud piano man last time I was playing pool.

Soon piano man will come on your playlist and you will snap back into the zone and go into Facebook and ask friends to hit a bar with you at 11am..

Fuck me i am craving a fucking good sesh right now, more than anything.

Kentpaul

I'm flooded with good drinking memories and music sounds great, I'm folding yall and getting 2 litres of strongbow cider!

It's going to be nice, Returning to booze that is.

kehs

Banned
I just opened netflix, and I'm seeing all these movies I've started watching, but I have no idea how they ended.

#booze

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Has anyone noticed if their comcast connection is maybe or maybe not limiting their peer to peer bandwidth to 14megabits?

ZeroRay

Shrimp with coconut milk.
iv1SVsk.png

Salsa

2 days left in Colombia. 2 days to try to bang this venezuelan girl who shot me down after making out a few days ago saying it was weird cause she's 30 with a kid and im 24. gimme a break. She's staying in the hotel next to mine with a couple friends starting today so eeyyy

I dont wanna go back home, man. Shit happens at double the rate here, excitement of travel + anonimity for being somewhere no one knows you makes for this weird confidence boost that honestly just makes everything better

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Would you rather be a drifter or a hermit? I'm definitely leaning towards drifter, I love the idea of waking up somewhere new everyday. I wanna get on some Boxcar Willie shit and hitch trains around the country. But maybe after my travels I could settle down as a hermit. Thoughts?

kehs

Banned
Been pretty much a hermit for the majority of my life, I want to be a drifter. I kinda want to try out that couch surfing site.

Jasup

I had one of those worse hangovers this morning. I was out last night drinking with a priest and talking about politics. Only thing I've been able to do today has been staring into nothingness. I didn't even drink that much, although we did smoke cigars and all but I shouldn't have had such a horrible day. Maybe it's a divine intervention or something.

Luckily I have beer to get rid of the nausea.

edit: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Z9H87njI8g

Go_Ly_Dow

My very close friend is in the hospital after wanting to kill himself, I still haven't called him yet, and I'm getting drunk alone listening to angry folk punk

sounds tough my friend :(

seems like your friend is going through a very bad period in his life. stay strong for him and for yourself. if you would like to talk in private then pm me.

call him when you feel ready. maybe send him a short message telling him you love him and will contact soon when you're ready.

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
I know that it's chasing the symptoms and running away from the causes, but sometimes a workout and a beer are all that's needed to temporarily curb a pretty severe clinical depression. Don't feel too shabby right now at all. Going to a toga party in a few hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom