• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread again

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are not Orsen wells. so you are automatically a loser. go look at yourself in the mirror and realize that u just lost.

Now cry, and tell me how much your tears taste like something outta bath and body works, cause you shop there, cause your a girl!!!!!!

I could even be the reincarnation of Jimy Hendrix, you don't even know. Get your head out of your ass bud!

Dick, are you taking this shit seriously?

My head is in my ass, unlike your mouth on my dick sucking my comments hard. Nothing was said to you, but yet you still talking to me.

HAHAHAHAHA! You like me, I know you do.

lol, where was I taking things seriously? This is the internet, I reply to anything I want! Even if it gets ignored
:(
. Besides, you were bothering my bud Snuggler, I can't allow that!

And sorry, but I don't like small dicks!

lol, where was I taking things seriously? This is the internet, I reply to anything I want! Even if it gets ignored
:(

And sorry, but I don't like small dicks!

At least add something entertaining to the conversation. Cause all that "I can say wut everz i wants cuz its the internets" chit is weaksauce-a-fa-guess dood.

You haven't even seen my penis! Stop spreading rumors!!!

Horse Detective

Why the long case?
Thanks Asus, terrific customer support. This product that isn't capable of it's primary function without 3rd party software is awesome.

I'll think of you guys while I drink tonight.

Dammit! I accidentally deleted my simcity 3000 city. It was going so well, I had lots of money, I was getting lots of high value land and the population was over 90000. I'm so pissed. This is what happens for checking out other cities tipsy.

Bagerk

Just because I'm wearing a sick polkadot sweater doesn't mean you can come up and rub me without invitation you sleazy girls. Have some respect. GOSH.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
Yeah but you're Scottish. A cook there would probably just hawk off a chunk of a living cow and shout "EAAAT"

Lol that wouldn't be nice for the poor cow man, We respect our animals, we love them. We do however keep them locked up in fields all their life's before they go to the slaughter house.

Poor cunts don't know what's coming. Field burgers ect, But damn if you don't think cows are cute, They are so dopey.

AcridMeat

Banned
Seeing cows run is something else. As a kid my friend and I were almost trampled by them. Cutest thing ever, man.

I said last night was my peak, tonight is. The steaks my uncle made from meat you can't buy in the states because they sell it to restaurants was the best.

Also wine is aaaaalright my friends. This bottle has a Hungarian Peter Brady on it.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
Seeing cows run is something else. As a kid my friend and I were almost trampled by them. Cutest thing ever, man.

I said last night was my peak, tonight is. The steaks my uncle made from meat you can't buy in the states because they sell it to restaurants was the best.

Also wine is aaaaalright my friends. This bottle has a Hungarian Peter Brady on it.

I was out looking for shrooms a good month back and a big herd of cows assumed position and started running towards me.

AM TO YOUNG TO DIE LEAVE ME ALONE1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xjH939egVcA&list=FLpZ6zSJJ5oImW3lKfKrjSrg

DAT DROP, DAT BEAT, THE JOY, FEEL THE JOY

Gvaz

Banned
CAROLINA_SWEET_TEA_VODKA_750ml.jpg

Awesome vodka. very syrupy tho

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I got some body butter with thc in and I rubbed it on my temples and its tingling.

kehs

Banned
God damn this has been a beauty weekend, and I've only had like 10 beers since friday night.

I literally haven't read any thread except one since I got home earlier until I saw breaking bad so I didn't run into any bullshit.

AcridMeat

Banned
all this talk about breaking bad makes me wish i cared about breaking bad
I was watching it regularly when it was in it's first season. It's good, I just suck at keeping with shows as they air.

I'll probably start watching it on Netflix once I get home.

Facebook is only talking about it though, which is crazy.

Do any of you know of any almost half decent irc channels that I can just somewhat spam youtube tunes I am listening to & be able to listen to any youtube tunes others are hearing?

(Basically I need to hear new tunes but for some reason feel the need to share my old tunes)

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Do any of you know of any almost half decent irc channels that I can just somewhat spam youtube tunes I am listening to & be able to listen to any youtube tunes others are hearing?

(Basically I need to hear new tunes but for some reason feel the need to share my old tunes)

Isn't that basically this thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom