• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread again

Status
Not open for further replies.

J. Bravo

So my 18 year old friend is coming to pick me up for an event that ends in 24 minutes and by the time we get there, it will probably be over. So everyone we know that is there will be going to the bars, and I won't be able to go because he's not 18. Fucking sucks.

arab

We're showing 2001 as a late night feature and I'm pretty sure several people are tripping because a guy just came out and started doing yoga on the sidewalk mid-movie

Kaladin

Depends on the rum.

Mount Gay Rum, the good stuff.

mount-gay.jpg

I'm so hooked on Sim City 3000. I just got my small island city to 80000 people.

I'm thinking about getting Simcity 2013, the city size is a bummer, but it looks like fun. I wonder if they will increase the size (I hope so).

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Holy shit I got megawasted last night. Last thing I remember was trying to buy beer from 7/11 and being told it was after 2AM. How did I survive the bike home. Now I'm gonna feel bad all day about the how much money I spent.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
My balls are swollen ready to burst. It's been some weekend. God bless the adventures booze gets you into.

No other drug comes close

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
Fucken alcoholics in this place....

Boozy adventures are just wonderful. It's over now and my bath water is drained and im still laying in the empty bath browsing the Internet. Hangovers man. Hair of the dog drunkness feels like a valium high.

Looking forward to sobering up and thinking back on my Friday night. Things won't quite be the same after the extreme drunken shanagions that went on last night.

Love it. Love you guys. Us nerds are a movement

Boozy adventures are just wonderful. It's over now and my bath water is drained and im still laying in the empty bath browsing the Internet. Hangovers man. Hair of the dog drunkness feels like a valium high.

Looking forward to sobering up and thinking back on my Friday night. Things won't quite be the same after the extreme drunken shanagions that went on last night.

Love it. Love you guys. Us nerds are a movement

HAHAHAHA!!!!!! Where have you been all my life? I get banned for being a opinionated drunk, in the wrong threads, but this thread, is the chit!

Kentpaul, you are lovely.

HEY HEY HEY, Snuggler, you just mad cause you cant get non of this. Step off!

Ok Mr. Detective, I dont like rats, but you're a Horse. So I'll make an exception. A horse is a horse a course a course.

They really are. What do you think of the new one? Seems very streamlined with not having to place many fire and police stations, or water pipes and power lines (though that might be kind of a negative for someone who liked that for difficulty). I want to try it, but I have to get a better computer first (Simcity 4 still gives me lag issues when it gets to a certain point). The lack of terraforming, automatic saves and city size are kind of a turn off, but still looks like lots of fun.

I'm Orson Welles, I win.

Whatever that means
:p
You are not Orsen wells. so you are automatically a loser. go look at yourself in the mirror and realize that u just lost.

Now cry, and tell me how much your tears taste like something outta bath and body works, cause you shop there, cause your a girl!!!!!!

Charles I play all of the Sim City games. They're the best. I wish my PC wasn't busted.
Snuggler, you still aint sexy enough to get this, you fugly fugger!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom