• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread again

Status
Not open for further replies.

J. Bravo

Ya and I've had it for the last 3 or so weeks. Probably will have it for another week or so, but I'm already feeling much better so we'll see.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
kent i can't believe you werne't at the brit-gaf meet i went to

son of a bitch i was left with tushbloke alone

I was addicted to weed for a while yo so damn out of the party loop it wasn't even funny, I also stay in scotland and that meet happened in England! I have met evilore and shorty though so i'm sorta in the cool guys club right ?

Did tashbrooke touch your ass ?

AcridMeat

Banned
I was addicted to weed for a while yo so damn out of the party loop it wasn't even funny, I also stay in scotland and that meet happened in England! I have met evilore and shorty though so i'm sorta in the cool guys club right ?

Did tashbrooke touch your ass ?
Ah yes, shorty is good people.

broketush didn't touch this ass, but i think ninjaboix might have

electronic music is all the french are good for

MAYBE wine and cheese

Kwixotik

So I saw that shower beer thread and decided I was going to have a shower beer. Unfortunately, the only beer I had was a 24oz Icehouse. I drank it pretty fast. I regret my actions. (sidenote: I'm incapable of burping)

It's cool though, I'm laying around in a bathrobe now being a boss.

edit: also I have a fucking canker sore on THE BOTTOM SIDE OF MY TONGUE. Eating, drinking, and talking are all so fucking painful.

Kwixotik

I've never seen City Lights. I'm bout to watch Modern Times though. I couldn't enroll in Intro to Film like I wanted to this semester, so I went to see the professor that teaches it and she gave me their syllabus and a list of shit to watch and Modern Times is on there.

I just watched The Cabinet of Dr. Caligari yesterday and it was some cool shit.

I've never seen City Lights. I'm bout to watch Modern Times though. I couldn't enroll in Intro to Film like I wanted to this semester, so I went to see the professor that teaches it and she gave me their syllabus and a list of shit to watch and Modern Times is on there.

I just watched The Cabinet of Dr. Caligari yesterday and it was some cool shit.

Modern Times is fantastic too, and yes, Caligary is fucking cool.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Haven't drank in a week. Its amazing how easy it is to be productive when you're not hungover or drunk. Phew. Well, tonight is the night I drink some beers. I expect my Rogue Legacy skills to go to hell and to lose focus halfway through an Xfiles episode.

Man that girl who thought the guy she was with was too ugly was sending me some signals so I tried to play my chances and introduced and some small talk it was going well but the chance to ask her for number or anything like that slipped me by. But I was thinking "finally I'm the other guy for once". Next class rolls around and she's ice cold towards me man and she's just lost whatever attraction she had for me.

Fucking weak.

Horse Detective

Why the long case?
Man that girl who thought the guy she was with was too ugly was sending me some signals so I tried to play my chances and introduced and some small talk it was going well but the chance to ask her for number or anything like that slipped me by. But I was thinking "finally I'm the other guy for once". Next class rolls around and she's ice cold towards me man and she's just lost whatever attraction she had for me.

Fucking weak.
Sorry dude, I know the feel. Hope it works out.

Kwixotik

Fucking weak.

She could just be having a bad day

Surface of Me

I'm not an NPC. And neither are we.

Fucking weak.

This feel happened to my Tuesday, in a similar fashion. Feels bad man.

J. Bravo

Fucking weak.

I asked this girl out in my class who was sending me signals as well, but then she said she has a boyfriend and that I'm too young for her. Life's a bitch.

my friend called my phone right after i said that telling me that he was outside.

for better or for worse, i will never know. it couldn't hurt that i had a fistful of them just a second earlier though.

no, we didn't even fuck. goddamn periods. i'm basically in the same boat as midnighs here.
Had you been wearing that $45K Saint Laurent jacket you wouldn't have had this problem. The jacket is known to put a temporary stop to the female menstrual cycle... if you know what I mean.

No offense to you but I never said anything stupid like whip out dem titties.
"Lemme see dat gap girl" is more up your alley.

Had you been wearing that $45K Saint Laurent jacket you wouldn't have had this problem. The jacket is known to put a temporary stop to the female menstrual cycle... if you know what I mean.

i mean seriously. what's 45k when you can slay any girl in the room?

period sex is awesome

see

hooking up sex is awful

enjoy your vanilla sex bruh

i wasn't ready to paint the world red

No offense to you but I never said anything stupid like whip out dem titties.

wasn't my best moment. luckily, this girl knows me well enough to laugh it off. any other girl and i could kiss my chances goodbye.

Kaladin

I'm getting drunk tonight! WOOOOOO

Braves playoffs, a band is in town that I like (and helped book) and it's $2.50 craft beer night.....what can go wrong?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom