• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread again

Status
Not open for further replies.

AcridMeat

Banned
I wish my favorite venue booked metal, but metal shows don't play well here...we're all about punk rock and americana type country.
That's what's great about the place I like. It's just a small brick building. They book jazz, ska, punk, metal, cover bands, hip hop, whatever the fuck you want they'll have it at some point.

Kaladin

That's what's great about the place I like. It's just a small brick building. They book jazz, ska, punk, metal, cover bands, hip hop, whatever the fuck you want they'll have it at some point.

This is a small place which I like, but they don't have the luxury to book too many shows that will be a loss and have only have 5 people show up. We get good stuff though, and the manager listens to my suggestions when it's realistic that we can actually book an artist.

AcridMeat

Banned
It's a 100 capacity dive bar. They're the only place in this town which has live music every week of the year and potentially every night of the week (most weeks are filled up). We get a few big shows every year so it's nice to see bigger artists in a small place.
Sounds fun, I'd like to visit this place.

I'm gonna get a new jacket. Manshion gaf what should I do re: leather/faux leather

let's say max budget of $200 pref ~100-150

Kaladin

Sounds fun, I'd like to visit this place.

Yeah, I hit the jackpot when I found out about this place almost one year ago. They had a band I liked in town and I found out about it from the band's tour itinerary. I thought "WTF, where is this place in town?" The rest was history. It's awesome to have a place that will book bands you like if they come this way. All I got to do is get the band in touch with the owner (which is hard to do in some cases and easy to do in others). Been thinking about asking him to actually let me book some shows eventually, instead of being the middle man.

kehs

Banned
Buffalo wild wings has great prices for drinks. Twelve bucks for a double Glenlivet. I tipped five bucks in it I was so impressed.

Kwixotik

Last time I went to bdubs for drinks, 90% of the people there were high school kids. Girls still wearing their cheerleader shit after a game or something. I don't wanna hang around that.

Last time I went to bdubs for drinks, 90% of the people there were high school kids. Girls still wearing their cheerleader shit after a game or something. I don't wanna hang around that.

Now it makes sense. kawp likes the jailbait.

I was talking to my professor the other day and he told me how he went some late night mexican place and it was full of high school chicks wearing revealing clothing. I was like why are you telling me this.

Now it makes sense. kawp likes the jailbait.

I was talking to my professor the other day and he told me how he went some late night mexican place and it was full of high school chicks wearing revealing clothing. I was like why are you telling me this.
I think you've found your new wingman.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
If you were rich as fuck you could get a permit for your cat saying its presence is a medical necessity and be able to bring your cat on the bus and unto any handicap compliant place of business, if I had More millions I'd train my cat to chill on my shoulder and glare deeply

j2 and his cat

HatCat.gif

kehs

Banned
I think you guys confused this thread for the manshion thread

fuck

time to go post stupid shit in the manshion thread i guess

kehs

Banned
That hat looks like my old chairs from when I was growing up.

Incidentally enough, I sharted on one of those chairs once, and I'd do it again if I ever say that pattern in real life, even if it was on someone's head.

strobogo

Banned
I'm telling you guys, Canadian Hunter is excellent and half the price of Crown. When mixed, it is impossible to tell the difference. You can get nearly 3/5th for less than a fifth of Crown.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom