• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread again

Status
Not open for further replies.

strobogo

Banned
I got drunk at my friend's house, went to dennys, ran into my great uncle who i some reason called my great grandpa???

That was awkward.

then i drank some more, watched some Vicious with them, then drove home. I walked in the door and felt like i was tipsy, whoopsie

Now i am here, with you assholes. <3

Shouldn't be drinking and driving jerk.

you know what style fox, you still get shit for fucking up the title of this thread

and you know damn well what im talking about
What are you talking about? I quite like the title of this thread.

i thought it was an alley behind the house where are the real cool kids are partying
Most accurate metaphor I've heard thus far.

bout to splooge

main.php
FUCK, is that TOJ? You're making me want to cop hard. In fact I just might if I remember to tomorrow.

EDIT: Legit thought this was Manshion for a second wtf.

Bagerk

Standard "couple of quiet Friday beers at the pub" have turned into standard "ok...fine...standard Friday night rave"

BLAP BLAP BLAP

You guys talking about grandmas sheets, how about grandmas rug...

YoCguFO.jpg

Gets aaaaalllll the bitches and I didn't even have a beard back then.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I should move to a colder climate, I love wearing jackets and overcoats.

Autumn in Michigan is the best time of the year for fashion. Jackets, vests, overcoats, dope hoodies, and all that. You can wear all that cool shit without overheating, and we still got a couple months before we have to bundle up. It's the best.

AcridMeat

Banned
Autumn in Michigan is the best time of the year for fashion. Jackets, vests, overcoats, dope hoodies, and all that. You can wear all that cool shit without overheating, and we still got a couple months before we have to bundle up. It's the best.
Let's rOck the fashion world together mf snugg

kehs

Banned

Then we can light a wood fire and....snuggle.

AcridMeat

Banned
I had a shot of schnapps in a tiny stein, now beering

I have to pack and get up at 5 fuuuuuck

No lie I think it'd be a grand time rooming together

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
Friend is getting rocks of molly, hope the cunt doesn't come to the bar im in or i will fold like a cheap deck chair, trying to avoid drugs and just keep to boozing. Happy hardcore tonight at my local club, could get messy guys.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vz3pdjd8So8

DUDE DANCING AT 1.20 IS MY HERO, ON THE VODKA AND RED BULL, GIVING ME THE FEELINGS OF JOY I DESIRE ON A NIGHT ON THE TOWN

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I'm a hoodie man, myself. It's like the perfect garmet.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
My black express hoodie is like my blankie. I feel so comfortable in it. It reduces my anxiety levels by at least 15%.

kehs

Banned
I was gonna hit on this girl that was giving me the fuck eye at the bank, but I missed my chance cause the teller took too damned long.
LLShC.gif

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
In the climactic overture of the penultimate scene in the Lifetime Original Movie based on the concepts put forward by the groundbreaking Netflix Original Series loosely based on my autobiography a young actor will turn shoulder to a camera and look back with a single tear streaming down and exclaim "It doesn't matter why I love you. You have actual opinions on dance music." Six hundred and fifty thousand emotionless dinners will have been prepared with this scene playing in the background and our future children will literally TASTE my sadness.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Came home to find the toilet clogged by a massive amount of shit. My roommate is so vile that he just left it like that and took off. I'm might just drown him in that shit.

Anyways, my friday night still has chance if I get out and do some shit. Where the bitches at.

Nasym

Banned
After revealing a stupid (hade been innocent if i told her a month ago) lie to the girlfriend i got kicked out for the night. dunno if im welcome home tomorrow. aI also have test in school monday which i have to pass or else im not gonna get student funds. most friends have moved away so im sleeping at my parents, "there's a party at home so im gonna stay here to study".

gg

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Laundry foldin party also gonna eat some sex files

kehs

Banned
This waitress stopped asking me if i wanted more drinks cause I had like three doubles in like 45 minutes. That was kinda cool of her.

----

I was sitting at my shop earlier today and it was like six pm, everything had calmed down and I heart a ticking sound. It totally freaked me out.

Then I realized it was the watch on my hand since I was holding my head up with my hand.

It felt awesome.

AcridMeat

Banned
I meant to tell you, but I listened to that album 2 days ago because Danny brown won't stfu about dizzee rascal. You recommended it to me a monh ago. It was the shit.
This is great news. Glad to see you've seen the light of Rascal.
Came home to find the toilet clogged by a massive amount of shit. My roommate is so vile that he just left it like that and took off. I'm might just drown him in that shit.

Anyways, my friday night still has chance if I get out and do some shit. Where the bitches at.
This is terrible news.

Roommate application note, I've never clogged a toilet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom