• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I recently watched Fast Five due to all the hype and I wasn't feeling it at all. It felt like another bloated, soulless blockbuster action flick. I can get down to some dumb, fun shit but I was just bored.

AcridMeat

Banned
Huh, I really liked 5 but didn't like many of the others.

I'm probably going to take the wrong opinion to my grave that Torque is better than Tokyo Drift.

coldvein

Banned
Did you like the one from a couple years ago?

i LOVED the one from a couple of years ago. fun, epic as fuck, a little silly .. infuckingcredible movie IMO.

i wanted into darkness to reach and exceed the bar that the first one set, and it didnt. its still a pretty great sci fi flick, dont get me wrong .. just didnt live up to the promise of the first one.

a bunch of people ARE saying that into darkness is way better than the first one, so .. who knows. it's definitely worth seeing and making your own decision about.

coldvein

Banned
there's a couple badguys. that dumbass looking benedict thumberbatch dude and somebody else, possible spoilers that i wont reveal.

AcridMeat

Banned
i LOVED the one from a couple of years ago. fun, epic as fuck, a little silly .. infuckingcredible movie IMO.

i wanted into darkness to reach and exceed the bar that the first one set, and it didnt. its still a pretty great sci fi flick, dont get me wrong .. just didnt live up to the promise of the first one.

a bunch of people ARE saying that into darkness is way better than the first one, so .. who knows. it's definitely worth seeing and making your own decision about.
I really enjoyed that one too, which is why I was excited for this. Friends aren't that interested to see it with me. I may wait.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
I'm having trouble controlling my anger today. I punched a hole in the wall earlier because someone was being annoying. I'm usually very peaceful. Meditation isn't helping very well.

Wool

I don't watch too many news movies, but I do go to an art house place often.

This is the one thing I really miss about living in a big city. I used to get stoned and go to the independent theater a couple times a month. The place I live now just has one AMC and it's always full of annoying teenagers. I saw that Jackie Robinson movie and there were these guys behind me making stupid Beavis & Butthead types of comments the entire time.

83303185.gif

coldvein

Banned
i was there last weekend foo. spent a loooooooooot of time there back in the days.. one of my all time favorite spots. absolute legend MT bar.

coldvein

Banned
i was referring to organizing our wills to create some kind of positive change but if you guys just want to test the limits of eachothers bodies, thats cool too.

arab

if the nba playoffs thread could make it 21k posts before getting a new one, ghen drunk thread would have atleast made 25k

Basically what i'm trying to say is fuck tashbrooke

ZeroRay

Flasks are key.

My cuz snuck in and gave all his American friends flasks during his Bengali/Muslim wedding. Grey Goose, I believe. G-Shit.

One of the girls was poppin on the dance floor by the end. Probably made a lot of the more conservative people there uncomfortable.

My point is: I want a flask.

Minus_Me

Wool dude, where do you find these chicks?

They played the 74 version of the great Gatsby, and me and the girlfriend brought Martinis in our flasks and poured them into actual stem ware. Felt like a pro.

Kaladin

I have discovered Bourbon Ales. I had 2 Kentucky Bourbon Barrel Ales tonight and fuck they were good.

Anyone have any experience with any other brands?

the girl in the car accident told me she was moving to the west coast to start a business being a street vendor selling tea and paintings. I finished my fourth beer and walked home from the bar. About two blocks from the apartment I cross paths with a guy crying - outright sobbing. I've never seen a man that sad before. He asked me for a cigarette so I gave him one and he takes it and keeps walking, crying so loud I can hear him halfway down the next block. I get home and through the window I can hear my roommate banging his girlfriend, so I wait outside and eat the sandwich I bought at the gas station. I look into the alley and a gray cat trots up to me. Lo and behold, somebody left a completely good desk next to the garbage bin. So I pet the cat some more, finish my sandwich, and proceed to drunkenly haul this desk up a steep flight of stairs into my room, because I needed a desk. I hear my roommate's girlfriend moaning and moaning as I just about kill myself moving this desk upstairs. I get it into the bedroom and then she stopped moaning and I heard her leave down the stairs. Now I'm hungover but there's a desk here. Man that guy was crying hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom