• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread again

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
No, I'm actually really sad and spend all my time thinking about videogames and obsessing over this 1 girl whom i like.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I have been playing a fuckton of spelunky and rogue legacy. smuggler's run, do you play spelunky i never see you on the daily challenge list.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
as a general thing i think im super into music videos that are tied into a blockbuster movie and feature clips of the movie in the narrative of the music video.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Looks like my mom is back in town from Greece and she wants me to come over and do yard work lol I'm gonna get hellllla stoned Nd rides bike over

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I don't have any videogames anymore. I tried to be a man and fix my PC, but I fucked something up and now all it does is just beep really loud. So now my main form of entertainment is watching squirrels in the tree outside my apt balcony. They're building nests.

I need new friends. These idiots that I hang out with can't go one week without starting a fight at a bar.

One moment it's looking like I'm going to go home with this girl, the next my friends are outside getting into it with some crew. It feels like I'm hanging out with 10 Tashbroks.

Horse Detective

Why the long case?
I need new friends. These idiots that I hang out with can't go one week without starting a fight at a bar.

One moment it's looking like I'm going to go home with this girl, the next my friends are outside getting into it with some crew. It feels like I'm hanging out with 10 Tashbroks.

I'll hang out with you man.

when i'm older

Cosmic Bus at it again?

AcridMeat

Banned
After today what I have to say is don't ever have a connection flight from Canada back to the states. I think that was 4 security checkpoints, to look at bags that were in a cupboard for the last 10 hours.

Life has been kind of shitty, mainly stressed over my last 2 semesters of college so now i'm home on saturday night drinking redds apple ale (gettin into the feel of the season) and programming. Can't let myself get passed the Balmer Peak tho.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Dude I just figured out that itd hella dope if taquerias made French fries because I want a torta but just know they're gonna give me a paperbag full of tortuga chips.

That's right, tortuga chips.

Drunk GAF I will finally be joining you tonight. Weapon of choice so far: Rumchata and Butterscotch Schnapps. Holy fuck that shit is delicious. Doing some fruit loops shots too, then a night at the arcade with my bestie. Aww yiss.

Life has been kind of shitty, mainly stressed over my last 2 semesters of college so now i'm home on saturday night drinking redds apple ale (gettin into the feel of the season) and programming. Can't let myself get passed the Balmer Peak tho.
Mah man. Dat Ballmer's Peak man. Shit works. If it didn't my roommate wouldn't have made it through college.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Is ab aeterno a lost reference or something? I feel like it reminds me of lost.

Maybe I dunno. I used to watch it, but I picked it because I like Latin lol. And it for the avatar I'd picked.

Shit I should watch Lost again.

Mah man. Dat Ballmer's Peak man. Shit works. If it didn't my roommate wouldn't have made it through college.

It's helping me think in parallel terms. Plus programming for more than one processor is a pain in the ass. Each one acts like a petulant child when you don't specifically tell it something the others know. Gah.

*opens another can of apple ale*

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I love lost so much, but it's like.. Inpenetrable now. There's just too much of it. 25 episode seasons just aren't in vogue anymore. I have season2 on bluray and only watched like 4 eps of it.

Yeah I may just have to skip season 2. Tail section feels pointless.

It's helping me think in parallel terms. Plus programming for more than one processor is a pain in the ass. Each one acts like a petulant child when you don't specifically tell it something the others know. Gah.

*opens another can of apple ale*
Way beyond me man. I do only light so app programming. Mostly do web.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
The last episode of Season2 is the all time best episode of lost though!

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I want to make a tv show that is a mix of hackers and the oc.

Hnnnbg the feels. Now I remember. Fuck now I have to watch it. What have you donnnnne.

Guys I'm terrible at pool. I used to be decent I swear

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Pool is so goddamn boring. Its almost as boring as cards.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Lol, as if I'd even associate with losers who play pool.

AcridMeat

Banned
Well now I know where I stand. I hope these tears that are falling don't break my phone as I delete you.
^excerpt from your cats memoir

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom