• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
i went through a severe toilet clogging phase when I was downing protein shakes. porcelain ratting bowel movements every day.
It's all about Incremental flushes. TP is the main cause of plugs. You can't plug a toilet with poop alone unless there's some serious shit wrong with your body. If you need an excessive amount of TP for your BM situation, that's fine, but flush it down before it builds up like that. It's pooping 101.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
omg I have like over twenty pairs of clean underwear. It's just in a pile. A pile of clean underwear.

kehs

Banned
I'm doing laundry right now, I'm gonna have a similar stack

--

So I've been thinking about the book of eli and garry whitta.

The best thing to come out of that entire situation is that I remember garry whitta linking to this short story: Blinky.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I have about twelve boxer briefs. I have a few faves for when I feel like I could potentially be seen in them and a few raggedy ones for dark days. I have a couple trad boxers but I have a big dick and it needs to be restrained. They should make dick holsters.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
What if I drew comix about rich peoples cats? Rich people always do weird stuff

I have about 16 pairs of boxer-briefs, divided into two camps, the relatively older camp and the relatively newer camp.

I can divide them based on the fact that the boxer-briefs belonging to the relatively older camp all have weird stains on them.

I have about 16 pairs of boxer-briefs, divided into two camps, the relatively older camp and the relatively newer camp.

I can divide them based on the fact that the boxer-briefs belonging to the relatively older camp all have weird stains on them.
Stop buying fucking white ones then god dammit

I have 4 pairs boxers 1 t shirt and 1 pair pants

I'm basically homeless except i have a home

thinking about becoming a homeless hipster

AcridMeat

Banned
I used the last of my funny money for some sennheiser buds. Drowning out the world hasn't been this good for weeks.

I, too, base my underwear choice on whether I will be showcasing.

There's a separate pile strictly for macuser.

exarkun

I feel like shit. But I dont know why. Im not that drunk.

I had some apple brandy, dry sake, and now im drinking a saison. Could it be the different types of alcohol?

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Last time I wore white boxer briefs a girl busted her period on them and I had to drive down the road and chuck them out the window.

kehs

Banned
Someone tell me this shit isn't gorgeous.

IMG_20131005_041923.jpg

kehs

Banned
yea, thats pretty bad. I think the most I've done is a quarter of a sevenfifty bottle of 151 in that amount of time.

SUPREME1

Banned
All from Golden Road in Los Angeles, my fav brewery these days:

16oz Hefe
12oz IPA
12oz IPA
12oz IPA

Watched Star Trek: Into Darkness on BRD... 7.1 Dolby TrueHD

Then hopped on my Nexus 10 and been listening to music... While watching the replay of the Broncos game and getting a little 360 in as well.

Busy week. Relaxing hard now.

Edit: considering cracking open a bottle of Dogfishhead 90 min IPA.

#drunkard

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
Is there anything better than stumbling into a bar with a guy on the guitar singing ballads, top shit.

74541_523954241032246_420301928_n.jpg

Great night, I'm paying for it with this hangover though :( fml

kehs

Banned
Hangovers?

lol

Get on that heart palpation level man.

Actually no, please drink safe guys. I'll miss you all as I look down on you from hell.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
Hangovers?

lol

Get on that hear palpation level man.

Actually no, please drink safe guys. I'll miss you all as I look down on you from hell.

I try and just keep the party to once a week mate so my overall state of mind during the weeks stays great.

kehs

Banned
My state of my mind kinda sucks sober though. So im between that rock/hard place thing.

fucking to of thread, mac do something about this.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Oh man I slept at some chicks house. Just got home. It's funny, her phone is out so we talked on steam an then I went over. Steam gets you laid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom