• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Happy Drunkday. Just got myself a 18 pack of PBR to celebrate. I almost went a 30 bomb, but I bitched out. Aside from a potential bike ride I'm not leaving the apt until work tomorrow, let's get fucked up.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah so I've been watching this web series called "home is where the Hans are" it stars that super cute Asian girl from the Scott pilgrim movie. I'm pretty much only watching for her but it's not bad.

Idk idk

I'm gonna watch homeland and start American horror story season 2 tonight.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah that show was fun but it kinda petered out for me towards the end though.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I want to get some vodka but honestly it strikes me as an incredibly poor idea.

AcridMeat

Banned
RDJ would be a welcome addition to drunk thread I think.

I've been up for 8 hours already and still in pajamas, wow I'm scum.

alright now that i'm showered - wait what there's a neighbors kid climbing a tree in their backyard ITS FUCKING EYE LEVEL WITH ME MAN WTF KID GO HOME

RDJ would be a welcome addition to drunk thread I think.

I've been up for 8 hours already and still in pajamas, wow I'm scum.

alright now that i'm showered - wait what there's a neighbors kid climbing a tree in their backyard ITS FUCKING EYE LEVEL WITH ME MAN WTF KID GO HOME
Isn't RDJ like 5 years sober? We'd be a bad influence on him. His career would probably tank. It would definitely tank.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Plus I'd tear into him for those lifts. Sounds like a lady when he's walkin in the room.

6pm...I think that's an acceptable time to start drinking.

Salsa

so im seriously considering saving up and taking a trip to Venezuela to be with this girl. She has a house on the beach and tells me I can stay as much as I want after they come back from vegas for the latin grammys and some other thang

bannerpequen%CC%83o.png

W6t9sIO.jpg

I banged someone famous guys this is NEAT lookatme

so im seriously considering saving up and taking a trip to Venezuela to be with this girl. She has a house on the beach and tells me I can stay as much as I want after they come back from vegas for the latin grammys and some other thang

bannerpequen%CC%83o.png

W6t9sIO.jpg

I banged someone famous guys this is NEAT lookatme

DOnt be dumb. Fuck GAF never return. Enjoy your life in Pussy Paradise.

ZeroRay

I'd do it breh.

If it doesn't work out, you'll always have the memories. Unless those memories involve you becoming her slave who can never leave the beach (which is actually situated on an island).

Salsa

its forbidden/impossible love man ITS BEAUTIFUL

in al realness either way im seeing her again in a year or two for sure cause I gotta do the same festival again but in another country and she's gonna be there

worst case scenario i'll see her then and maybe just go from there and stay

idk bros this is too real

ibvZQS8kTM5BTt.PNG

why are we yellow

I wanna go to those scam seminars where they give you something for free if you sit through it. I get free things and I get to shut down some sleazy salesman for hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom