• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I threw up for the first time in years. Turns out drinking 15 beers in like 3 hours was a bad idea. Waking up in the morning for work was worse than not waking up at all.

I posted for the first time ever in this thread the other night, for what reason I have no idea. :lol

Ended up puking pretty violently that night and blowing out blood vessels in my forehead and eyes. First time in a long while, I tend to not try to drink too much because of how violently I puke.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I posted for the first time ever in this thread the other night, for what reason I have no idea. :lol

Ended up puking pretty violently that night and blowing out blood vessels in my forehead and eyes. First time in a long while, I tend to not try to drink too much because of how violently I puke.

Nice, I think this makes us pukebrothers.

Salsa

I didnt puke the entire trip and I was surprised

then I puked when I got off the plane as if all the alcohol was waiting till I got home

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I've settled down in this thread, but I pop out every now and then. Do you ever let Eggman borrow your account?

I wants to quit wow its so boring that my friend quit but i can't find another good pc game to play while im drunk and listening to streams on twitch =[

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom