• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Horse Detective

Why the long case?
tumblr_inline_mlx5km4SyT1qz4rgp.gif

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I have a bottle of grenadine, what do I buy to go with it?

I once drank an entire bottle of that stuff straight, then crashed my bike and puked on the side of the road.

Ahhh, just googled grenadine and I must be thinking of something else. What I'm thinking of is a high proof orange/corriander tasting liquor meant for mixing, can't remember the name.

Grand Marnier, that's it.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I watched 8 episodes in a row of American horror story asylum and then I had a dream I was peeking through the window at my neighbor being cinched into a corset masturbating into a jizz covered dress I later tried to put on.

*shivers* what the fuck man

Wool

I once drank an entire bottle of that stuff straight, then crashed my bike and puked on the side of the road.

Ahhh, just googled grenadine and I must be thinking of something else. What I'm thinking of is a high proof orange/corriander tasting liquor meant for mixing, can't remember the name.

Grand Marnier, that's it.

Well, I bet you'd still puke if drank an entire bottle. Puking while biking could lead to a crash.

On a side note, I know a whole bunch of people working in Traverse for the winter. I'm thinking about visiting. Is it worth it?

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
It's worth visiting if you're just looking for a place to chill, but summer would be the time to do it. Winter kinda sucks unless you really like snow.

Salsa

so my sis is in NY till sunday

I need advice on possibly buyin something and bringin it over

what's cheap and cool

some clothes would be nice, hit me up drunkfashiongaf

turnbuckle

I feel like I should be posting here more often but I have nothing interesting to say. oh tigers game was incredible tonight. our server looked like a beautiful caveman.

Salsa

its a galaxy s3 and idk man it's that magic were the last 10 percent lasts like the other 90

I did charge it right after tho

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Grabbin a beer while my supercharged cookie bites kick in. Too bad it's fucking dead out here. I like to go out on Tuesdays to break up the monotony of the mon thru fri grind but some nights there ain't any kind of shit going on in this town.

Salsa

im really bummed about this sister thing as I feel I should be taking more advantage of the trip (already gettin a black 3DS XL and both pokemen tho) but buying clothes without trying them is just asking for trouble

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
So you're getting x/y salsa? I saw you bested me at the spelunky daily challenge today, tomorrow you're gonna burn.

Salsa

So you're getting x/y salsa? I saw you bested me at the spelunky daily challenge today, tomorrow you're gonna burn.

lol that run was so bad, had an amazing one right before

and yea im gettin Y; X is for a friend

when you comin to uruguay bro

lets go to venezuela together instead

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom