• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salsa

im drinking one of those fucking terrible bacardi that are already made or whatever

pre-fab mojito

it works though

edit:

805346.jpg

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Idk like next year or something when i dig myself out of this hole I'm in.
I'm getting x, and yeah my spelunky run was shit as well. what modes in pacman have you been playing? I'll best those too.

Salsa

Idk like next year or something when i dig myself out of this hole I'm in.
I'm getting x, and yeah my spelunky run was shit as well. what modes in pacman have you been playing? I'll best those too.

I did like one of each and I always get 1 million somethin points

like, always. Barely fluctuates, it's weird

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah, cedx isn't quite as fun to score chase as the og pacman ce. Really upping my rogue legacy, that game is wicked. I'm level 50 now. It had a helluva learning curve though.

Salsa

Yeah, cedx isn't quite as fun to score chase as the og pacman ce. Really upping my rogue legacy, that game is wicked. I'm level 50 now. It had a helluva learning curve though.

I totally abandoned rogue legacy

too many games. Grabbed arkham origins too. Im not gettin anything else for a while (well.. im probably gettin BF4 and maybe watch_dogs)

got dis

i havent been here for decades

im glad youve found love salsa

btw im staying at your house or this girls house wherever when i come to south america just fyi

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I see this fat dude with a pony tail, dad jeans and a cheap leather jacket holding it down with a decent to fine bitch. Dudes even smokin a electronic cig indoors, suckin down drags like he needs it. His sandled foot propped up on her stool.

I gotta find what he's doing and I'm not cause shit like that makes me feel like such an underachiever. I'm not that great but I could do way better.

Riggs

Banned
I see this fat dude with a pony tail, dad jeans and a cheap leather jacket holding it down with a decent to fine bitch. Dudes even smokin a electronic cig indoors, suckin down drags like he needs it. His sandled foot propped up on her stool.

I gotta find what he's doing and I'm not cause shit like that makes me feel like such an underachiever. I'm not that great but I could do way better.

I am aspiring to be that guy.

The stain was what really put me over the top. It was literally one of those stains where it looked like he was eating some lobster bisque and it got on his shirt.

Wool

I know those kind of people. They work at the photo counters of all the Walgreens.

We made tequila sunrises and asparagus soup tonight. There's nothing like sitting down to a nice home cooked meal but still being able to smoke pot right in the dining room. Roommate family dinner - the best of both worlds.

What is Spelunky? What is Rogue Legacy? Can you guys recommend me some Steam games to get? I have a laptop from 2009 so nothing too demanding.

Also, I've been back in civilization for 5 days now but I'm still trying to catch up on the internet. I feel like I missed so much GAF and stuff. I didn't even know GTA V existed...

Edit: mIdNItes where do I get that sweet shirt?

I've still got a bunch of stuff I've been meaning to play on the PS3 that I want to get out of the way before I upgrade to PS4.

If they make some of the new PS3 releases (Dark Souls 2) available digitally on PS4 then it'll be a no contest though. That's the main thing holding me back.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
I am baffled that people play games that are not gta v.

Baffled into oblivion, Reach out and grab my hand.

Save me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom