• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salsa

dat sister

she's 40 married with 2 kids

but

you have my blessing

also venezuela girl had a gig and im lookin through the twitter hashtag and im jelly of everyone that was there

BWLtUc2IYAAFXMb.jpg:large

isHKzOx3oC3Lu.PNG

im just gonna keep boring you with this shiz till I grow balls and get on plane

Surface of Me

I'm not an NPC. And neither are we.
you guys know in tv shows/movies where someone asks out a drive thru chick after eating there excessively and talking to her a bunch? imma do that, girl at the pollo regio is too cute.

edit: style fox she had to give my food to me outside the normal drive thru since they were busy and dat gap

How come arab hasn't posted here? We need substitutes to show up now that cop is gone.
Truth. Thread needs more arab.

you guys know in tv shows/movies where someone asks out a drive thru chick after eating there excessively and talking to her a bunch? imma do that, girl at the pollo regio is too cute.

edit: style fox she had to give my food to me outside the normal drive thru since they were busy and dat gap
Would be an awesome story if it works. Let us know how it goes.

Don't talk about thigh gap

But i have a really nice thigh gap I think. Not sure how it's measured though.

Horse please tell me you didn't change your avatar from all the haters in the "rate the avatar above you" and "gaf's favorite avatars" threads. fuck those haters man I miss your ghost and googly eyes. :(

C'mon bro you can't tease your thigh gap and not give us some concrete evidence that supports such statements. Those are the rules.

EDIT: Oh shit Midnights TC? Time to put Dark Souls on hold.

Horse Detective

Why the long case?
But i have a really nice thigh gap I think. Not sure how it's measured though.

Horse please tell me you didn't change your avatar from all the haters in the "rate the avatar above you" and "gaf's favorite avatars" threads. fuck those haters man I miss your ghost and googly eyes. :(

I have low self esteem and cave to peer pressure on the internet

Will you guys and girls take a challenge with me? I hate cold weather and came up with this yesterday.

Crank your shower as hot as it goes and step inside with an ice cold 40 (Steel Reserve for extra hard mode) shower as usual but you cant step out of the heat until you finish your drink. Do this every day until the warm weather comes back.

it's so easy!

Salsa

just got a text from random phone from venezuela gurl saying they stole her iphone 5 from the theatre's dressing room

that's messed up

she's drunk too

i'd be flipping my shit

I fell asleep for about 30 minutes laying next to my aquarium while I was reading this thread. I can't decide if I should go to bed or continue sitting here, wobbling.This thread is gold. I feel like I know all of you so much better now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom