• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salsa

so this girl is 6 years older than me plays on a huge band has a killer concert could bang anydude but gets her iphone stolen and the first thing she does is get some other phone to chat with me tell me and say she wishes I was there to make er feel better while sending me a real time pic

UjRKvGv.jpg

the fuck am I doing with my life man

sometimes I feel like im foolin myself and then stuff like this and its so real and I need money and I cant believe im gonna travel for a girl

a girl with a kid

Kwixotik

so this girl is 6 years older than me plays on a huge band has a killer concert could bang anydude but gets her iphone stolen and the first thing she does is get some other phone to chat with me tell me and say she wishes I was there to make er feel better while sending me a real time pic

the fuck am I doing with my life man

sometimes I feel like im foolin myself and then stuff like this and its so real and I need money and I cant believe im gonna travel for a girl

a girl with a kid

Dude, you need to get your ass down there. She's attractive and probably rich.

Wool

Where do I get this Playstation 4, Taco Bell? When's it coming out? Are they gonna make Tony Hawk Pro Skater 5 or Demon's Souls or anything?

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Salsa I know exactly how it feels to contrast the monotony of steam and a web browser with how exciting and special other people are. It feels disingenuous in a weird way.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Damn macs today me and snuggles on tuesdayy. October babes are fucking legit.

Whoa, so you're finally turning 18 then? Or was that last year?

I'm not looking forward to mine that much, but maybe I'll go out and get drunk or something.

ZeroRay

Fuck I missed that thread.

I'll just post my all important opinion here.

BB = The Shield

Shield had higher highs and lower lows seasons wise. Episode by episode, Breaking Bad has some absolute stunners. It's hilarious seeing that The Shield got better as it got more serialized and less "criminal of the week-y".

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Just got done with a huge and breathtaking ride. We drove out to Sebastopol and cruised through all these little back roads out to Forest Ville. I am so dead now though. Just sitting back drinking a Heineken and thinking about all my fuckups. I hate missing people. Missing someone when you know it's so easy to reach out is the absolute worst. I feel like I'm slowly digging myself out of this horrible bout of depression I've been in lately. This is the second day in a row I've gone out. Remember when I used to go out all the time?

'twas epic. sitting in a ditch sharing a tall boy and smoking a bowl.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I was literally too tired for in'n out burger on the way home. I saw it and was gonna go through the drive through but was just too spent.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
There was a super hilly section along the highway that killed me, it was brutal as fuck but I emerged triumphant. I could feel every inch of my legs just burning,

I got dudes coming up to me thinking I'm kind of player because they see me with these different girls and being good at talking to them. Making all these assumptions thinking they're my girl or I fucked them.

How fucking sad is that I've managed to convince everybody but the actual people I need to.

OG Loc

Yo so tonight was one of my best friends birthday party so I'm prrtty fucked up of the Kraken road island what up.

Look though my girl just picked me up from the party in question right. We get back to her place and she get out th car and I notice she in these shorts with the cheeks out so first thing I think is bitch youbet not be out with them niggas. She wasn't because she know in the realest.so then my dick geytshard as fuck because she out here with that ass out and the wind blowing all cinematic making vibrations on them cheeks.I get her finally up to her room and I'm trying to GTD but she talmbout "Christopher no I have to shower." So I'm laying on the bed right now waiting for her to get out so I can slide like m bison in the puasy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom