• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wool

Yo so tonight was one of my best friends birthday party so I'm prrtty fucked up of the Kraken road island what up.

Look though my girl just picked me up from the party in question right. We get back to her place and she get out th car and I notice she in these shorts with the cheeks out so first thing I think is bitch youbet not be out with them niggas. She wasn't because she know in the realest.so then my dick geytshard as fuck because she out here with that ass out and the wind blowing all cinematic making vibrations on them cheeks.I get her finally up to her room and I'm trying to GTD but she talmbout "Christopher no I have to shower." So I'm laying on the bed right now waiting for her to get out so I can slide like m bison in the puasy

!!!

Miley_Cyrus_Flat_Butt_VMA_Awards_2013_UrbSocietyMagazine.jpg

Yo so tonight was one of my best friends birthday party so I'm prrtty fucked up of the Kraken road island what up.

Look though my girl just picked me up from the party in question right. We get back to her place and she get out th car and I notice she in these shorts with the cheeks out so first thing I think is bitch youbet not be out with them niggas. She wasn't because she know in the realest.so then my dick geytshard as fuck because she out here with that ass out and the wind blowing all cinematic making vibrations on them cheeks.I get her finally up to her room and I'm trying to GTD but she talmbout "Christopher no I have to shower." So I'm laying on the bed right now waiting for her to get out so I can slide like m bison in the puasy
Turns out Trey from TC has a gaf account. Fuck yeah.

Surface of Me

I'm not an NPC. And neither are we.
I got dudes coming up to me thinking I'm kind of player because they see me with these different girls and being good at talking to them. Making all these assumptions thinking they're my girl or I fucked them.

How fucking sad is that I've managed to convince everybody but the actual people I need to.

This sounds likes me, everyone things I bag hot chicks all the time or some shit.

Going to a house party tomorrow, friend says he will get me laid.

Also to answer your post in the other thread I have no excuse. I put in the attempts and the rest is up to fate.

I suppose I could lower my standards but that never really works out for me in the long run.

Horse Detective

Why the long case?
Why?

I'm kinda psyched about the weekend. It's fuckin' payday weekend, this is what I live for. I'm thinking about getting and enjoying some autumn vibes around town. There will definitely be some alcohol consuming.
Well I got to do something nice for a fellow gaffers birthday, im probably going to get to hang out with another gaffer soon, and im going to see my best friend tonight and throughout the weekend.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Cleaning, I'm scrubbing my walls and cleaning the TRACKS that the WINDOWS slide up and down on with Qtips and isopropyl alcohol. :eek:

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
The last hour of work before the weekend is pretty much euphoric. Blasting that new Pusha T to match my hype level. It's alright. I've been sober almost all week so tonight we're gettin wavy as fuck. Let's get lit and fuck some fat bitches.

Wool

The last hour of work before the weekend is pretty much euphoric. Blasting that new Pusha T to match my hype level. It's alright. I've been sober almost all week so tonight we're gettin wavy as fuck. Let's get lit and fuck some fat bitches.

Is the new roommate your wing man?

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
He's the opposite of a wing man. His presence alone dries up any pussy in a twenty yard radius. I'm better off alone if that's my only option.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Lmfao

I'm dead

For the record I wouldn't shitbin a buddy for being uncool in social situations, I break balls but I'm not like that. I care more about my friends than what some random ass bitches think. But this is dude is just a repugnant person sometimes. In addition to the toilet-clogging and the complete lack of hygiene, he's very selfish and immature. He puts absolutely no effort into life, so he has to deceive and manipulate others to get by. He's the kind of person who will subtly undermine your confidence just so he can feel a tiny bit better about himself.

I've stood by him when no one else would, and it's only burned me in the end. At this point of my life, I'm done with ugly, phony people like that. They just drag you down. Nobody's perfect but at least some of us fucking try.

/vent. I just gotta last until the lease is up at the end of the year. For now I'll just keep doing my own thing.

AcridMeat

Banned
He's the opposite of a wing man. His presence alone dries up any pussy in a twenty yard radius. I'm better off alone if that's my only option.
I'm only 5 yards that's still an upgrade operation Michigan is go.

edit: Dang, hopefully the guy realizes what he's doing wrong and can change. It's certainly a pain in the ass to deal with such people.

Horse Detective

Why the long case?
For the record I wouldn't shitbin a buddy for being uncool in social situations, I break balls but I'm not like that. I care more about my friends than what some random ass bitches think. But this is dude is just a repugnant person sometimes. In addition to the toilet-clogging and the complete lack of hygiene, he's very selfish and immature. He puts absolutely no effort into life, so he has to deceive and manipulate others to get by. He's the kind of person who will subtly undermine your confidence just so he can feel a tiny bit better about himself.

I've stood by him when no one else would, and it's only burned me in the end. At this point of my life, I'm done with ugly, phony people like that. They just drag you down. Nobody's perfect but at least some of us fucking try.

/vent. I just gotta last until the lease is up at the end of the year. For now I'll just keep doing my own thing.

That's rough man. I wish you luck. If I ever get a roommate it will most likely be one of my friends.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Has anyone noticed Rolling Rock's attempt to infringe upon PBR's market as the "hip" cheap beer? Its so transparent, they even have their cases litter with hashtags AND "real" instagram pictures featuring everyday hip young sexi's drinking RR. So sad and gross, but its a dollar cheaper! A twelve pack of RR cans is like 6.99 and pbr is at least 8.50. #doinourthing

Salsa

thanks braj, needed this after a shitty year of missing the GF

we've been talking more seriously and I should be able to go to venezuela for like a month next july/august

long wait, but im there

Salsa

If she's in a fairly popular band they should tour in your area

they played with a local band in venezuela once and I know em, they said they want to invite em someday

I mean, who knows. All I know is that even tho she's far away I can think of plenty of chances when we can meet up

she has a pending visit to chile for some family for example and my brother lives there, I can go whenever

believe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom