• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kwixotik

This guy was over at my apartment 3 weeks ago and left half a fifth of Jager. He hasn't come back for it so I'm gonna drink it all.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I'm gonna get so stoned all day tomorrow and just play Pokemon, I might even take a bubble bath tomorrow night and play in the tub.

man, that detective loki sure had some nice hair.
Jake+Prisoners+Loki+1.jpg

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
You guys also gotta pick up Eldritch. I haven't played a ton of it, but I know I'm going to play this game forever. It's like first person spelunky.

ZeroRay

I'm pretty sure I was in a state where I could have killed somebody 40 minutes ago.

If I did, this is around the time I'd stop feeling numb and realized I killed someone.

To all law enforcement entities, this is not a confession.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Yeah your cat is fat as fuck
My cats are staying at my dads so I have to feed them free reign style and the one with an eating disorder has gotten huge again. It took me forever to slim here down, I'm so disappointed in her.

Surface of Me

I'm not an NPC. And neither are we.
So my friend is just gonna hang out with this chick and not go to the party, but he texted me the address of the party and said to go. He was the only I would've know there. Would it be weird if I go now?

Salsa

So my friend is just gonna hang out with this chick and not go to the party, but he texted me the address of the party and said to go. He was the only I would've know there. Would it be weird if I go now?

this is the worst

happened so many times

ive had it both ways tbh; get there and get drunk and meet cool people; get there and not get that drunk and just be akward

Surface of Me

I'm not an NPC. And neither are we.
this is the worst

happened so many times

ive had it both ways tbh; get there and get drunk and meet cool people; get there and not get that drunk and just be akward

fuuuu

i could always leave if it was too awkward for too long i suppose

but still dealin with all that possible awkward

Kwixotik

House parties are bullshit

Drinking with 1-3 friends > drinking alone > house parties.

My professors always talk about dinner parties where you pretend to get drunk but mostly try to impress others with your intellect. Is that a real thing?

Salsa

house parties are fucking amazing IMO. Specially cause that's not really a thing here so when I watched american pie and shit I was all like "I wish that shit happened :("

and it only did a handful of times

I'd still go. With your friend not being there you have an easy out if it sucks or you feel uncomfortable. Just go in guns blazing and see what happens.

House parties are bullshit

Drinking with 1-3 friends > drinking alone > house parties.
I don't mind house parties, but I'd definitely agree with that rating. I'm definitely not into the giant frat-house type parties anymore though. Too old for that shit.

Salsa

just got kinda lectured by this girl who I sometimes go out with and sometimes ends up in kissing about how im playing with her and I need to either commit or drop it and whatnot. Just asked her to go out for a beer :|

guess I deserve it, but it feels random as heck, thought we were on the same page and I had 0 intentions

I've had that conversation numerous times with this one girl I hook up. I knew there was no relationship potential, but I went out with her a few times just to keep her around. In hindsight I wish I hadn't. She got really clingy and I know I messed her up emotionally pretty bad.

Don't follow in my footsteps, Salsa.

Salsa

I've had that conversation numerous times with this one girl I hook up. I knew there was no relationship potential, but I went out with her a few times just to keep her around. In hindsight I wish I hadn't. She got really clingy and I know I messed her up emotionally pretty bad.

yeah, bums me out cause I genuinely like to hang out with her, guess we'll talk

Kaladin

Good night of drinking tonight and it ain't over just because I got back from the bar. It's nearly 3am and I ain't tired yet. I'm drinking rum and watching Hulu....what's up drunk Gaf?

i'm worried the girl i'm hooking up with is getting too attached to me. she texted me earlier saying that she's watching an old dvd of me acting in a play in eight grade. how she got it, i don't know, but it's a little obsessive, don't you think? drunkgaf, help me.

EDIT:

what a quinkidink. luckily for my, my girl is already emotionally fucked, so i wouldn't be the instigator, just the perpetuator.

Tokubetsu

i'm worried the girl i'm hooking up with is getting too attached to me. she texted me earlier saying that she's watching an old dvd of me acting in a play in eight grade. how she got it, i don't know, but it's a little obsessive, don't you think? drunkgaf, help me.

EDIT:

what a quinkidink. luckily for my, my girl is already emotionally fucked, so i wouldn't be the instigator, just the perpetuator.

If you're not there you're not there. I just did this recently. Some will tell you "oh but how do you know how you feel unless you give it more time/a go etc etc" but if you've been sleeping with her, and seeing her semi-regularly and you dont want more and dont see it going any further you owe it to her to kill it.

Girl I was sleeping with, I was drinking and partying with her four nights a week, seeing her almost everyday and we were doing cute shit like lunch but I just didn't care if I went say, four days without seeing her wheras she would blow my phone up with texts. I had to end it.

Tokubetsu

Clingy girls are like a chinese riddle. The more you push them away the more they wanna get closer.

That's why you don't push them away. You cut them off. You break it off. You let her know how it is, you tell her she's cool but nah and you don't go back on some weak man bullshit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom