• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bagerk

I was out with a couple of my friends last night and this random girl comes up to me and goes "I recognise you from the internet, you're Dean!" How she recognises me from the internet worries me.

Then the 2 friends I was with were talking to her and then go "So Dean, we have to go home to...feed our dog...you stay here with crazy internet girl"

And I'm like "naaahh I'll come back and feed the dog..."

"No Dean that would be rude, stay out with her..."

So eventually I got stuck with internet girl. But then she made a reference to Puggsy and I was a little impressed so I went and got heaps of MDMA and hooked up with her. Gotta make the best of a potentially murdered for your soft, supple skin scenario I guess.

Salsa

E7NRJF9.jpg

cheers you beautiful people

NY pic, still has to make the trip home ;_;

AcridMeat

Banned
Cheers fellas. Spent the night so far away from home with people I haven't seen in a long time/drinking.

Jtwo says invalid on that number. Tried several times.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Man, waking up whenever on a sunday morning with a pipe within arms reach of the bed is amazing. Put on some tunes and barely feel anything.

Kwixotik

I really wish I had a 3DS. I miss Pokemon. Last night I got a temporary tattoo of Lickitung on the back of my hand.

Also, I hate brain fog the day after drinking. I can't do shit.

Jasup

Fuck it. I'm drinking red wine heavily at the moment, it's all I have left from the weekend which consisted of useless meetings and light social drinking. What a waste of time.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Why don't they sell sunscreen in a chap stick container for quick and easy application?

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
It's only one god and it's only one crown so it's only one king that can stand on this mound

Drank a good bit today.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I've got to stop reading the Pokemon thread. I always get way too caught up in the minutia of playing efficiently and getting a balance team etc. I wanna just chilllll, just got an oldish and gonna evolve him into my all time fave pokeman gloom. ^_^

I sorta have an inkling to drink champagne later. Been smoking a lot of weed today, have put nearly 15 hours into Pokemon so far. I need a job.

Wool

I've got to stop reading the Pokemon thread. I always get way too caught up in the minutia of playing efficiently and getting a balance team etc. I wanna just chilllll, just got an oldish and gonna evolve him into my all time fave pokeman gloom. ^_^

I sorta have an inkling to drink champagne later. Been smoking a lot of weed today, have put nearly 15 hours into Pokemon so far. I need a job.

Reading this thread makes me want Pokemon. I've been jobless for 9 days and I'm already starting to lose it.

Acrid sorry about your cat.

Kwixotik

I was kind of an asshole last night. I was standing outside talking to this girl I don't really know, but for some reason earlier on I mentioned she was intimidating or something, which is really just a nice way of saying she always looks like she's about to kick somebody's ass.

Anyway, she brought it up again and was like "I don't really like people." I was like "You don't like anybody at all? You don't like me?" and she said "No, you smell like peanut butter." She had just watched me eat a peanut butter cookie. "You really don't like me?" "Yeah. Seriously, I only have like four fr-" and I interrupted her and was just like "well, fuck you then" and walked off.

I feel kind of bad about it.

Salsa

This guy has two 3DSs.

B3Qj4HH.jpg

gonna give my old one to a bud tomorrow (along with the X copy)

fuck NY clothes are tight

X4yRS4el.jpg

this is what happens when you dont try it out see

it's aight tho, motivation to work on that beer belly

edit: MY HEAD LOOKS HUGE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom