• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh God, I think I have a drinking problem. Well *stammers* I know I have a drinking problem. I think I have like a drinking, drinking and maybe even like a drinking-drinking problem. I was drinking like a six-pack of cheap beer a night, but then I wanted to save some money so I figured it'd be cheaper to just buy like a big bottle of liquor and it'd last me like a week, but I can't do that because I drink too much of it and it only lasts like two days and I'm really hung over. So today, I figure, well, I'll just buy a big bottle of wine and it will last me like a week. I'll just have two glasses. It's 3:30 a.m. and I've drank nearly 1 liter of wine and the bottle is almost empty. God, fuck, I'm an idiot. I'm not even drunk. * well, technically I am, but that idiot drunk brain of mine says no * Fuck. I was sober once for like two years but I fell back in at some point. Fuck. What the fuck is wrong with me.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MANNNY

gVQRcW7.gif

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Salsa you should just go to her. Be broke and dumb, go sell some stuff you don't need and buy a plane ticket. One way. Crash on her floor and try to get a quick job or something. Worse case scenario mommy and daddy have to buy you a ticket home.

Salsa

I wanna get a decent size (maybe half sleeve) blade runner tat but I dont trust local artists, specially after my bowie tattoo looking pretty bad

drummer friend gave me some dude's card recently, did a decent job on him I think (WIP)

GO80T9T.png

rZbxO5H.png

should just get it done

im also weirdly compelled to get something like this:

horizontal+lines+tattoo+arm.jpg

Salsa

I do have a friend who is a talented tat artist, but on a very specific oldschool kinda style

1170907_10151880001164756_54563071_n.jpg

431856_10151625558858259_1397250847_n.jpg

I dig the style but idk if i'd want anything like that, and im pretty sure that's his (only) thing

girl who works in his tattoo place is totally hot tho

397813_2888760932717_1641457306_n.jpg

532713_339259966197177_734002624_n.jpg

428993_2888745572333_1490221900_n.jpg

544847_317026008427184_441783861_n.jpg

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
For some reason I'm seriously into the idea that Ellen Page is only 5 feet tall.

Minus_Me

I got a stupid-ass eyebrow piercing when I was 15 (permanent scar now, thx) and it hurt more than my tattoo tbh

Hmm, interesting. I doubt I could pull off a tattoo but I wouldn't mind getting something one day.

I can't do short girls, but ellen page is cute.

Edit: Snugglers Bday also? Happy bday duders!

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
So its snuggler and mannnys birthday??????? What did mannys username used to be? I already forgot, lol.

Happy Bday guys!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
My birthday soon.:eek:

im getting a tattoo of a hexagon on my wrist ive been meaning to for like 2 years now

Minus_Me

I want a tattoo

I'm also liking these happy posts by minus right now. You can tell he's loving life.

I'm on vacation, came to the conclusion that my relationship can withstand sobriety, my sis is seemingly happy, and my parents might have fucked off to Europe indefinitely.

Having a gin tonic and relaxing like a pro.

Thanks for asking.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
K so I'm watching g the first episode of breaking bad and the credit theme was totally used as just like scene change music in firefly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom