• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Surface of Me

I'm not an NPC. And neither are we.
Fuck all you guys with Pokemon, I need a 3DS. Does the extra circle pad work on XLs and 2DS's? Or just the regular one?

I was reading this thread while drunk at the party saturday and said aloud, "I wish I had the new Pokemon". And bam suddenly the party was talkin all about pokemon.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Monday's are soul sucking. I've never been excited about a monday. I just wanna get high out of my mind and watching horror movies on netflix.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
You think anyone's ever shit their pants trying to find their phone before they go to the bathroom because they don't wanna be bored?

Wool

I saw a gap you wouldn't believe today. It was wild.

hqdefault.jpg

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I'm a 26 year old whiner of a child that adult gaf would ostracize but I'm kinda frustrated with a lot of the "teen-ness" I see in OT these days.

Salsa

being with this 30yo girl and seeing that she's basically like me made me realize im actually still fucking young at 24 man

feelsgood

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
i dont want u to get ur <3 all broked
you should at least go on a date with someone else befeore you go see her

Horse Detective

Why the long case?
Had to look that up but holy crap I love that! Damn that game looks brutal. It most be pretty awesome?
I really like it.

A lot of people think it takes far too much from Drive, but I really don't see it. Maybe the 80's theme, but there are a lot more things to like about it.

You think anyone's ever shit their pants trying to find their phone before they go to the bathroom because they don't wanna be bored?
I don't know but I always need to give myself an activity on the toilet. Most of the time I end up spending way more time on there than I need to.

Darkmakaimura

Can You Imagine What SureAI Is Going To Do With Garfield?
Got bored and made a few bucks today and bought and drank two Steel Reserves. Thinking about buying one more. One dollar baby!

Wool

Yeah and what about shadyspace and mully?

I've been sick the last few days and today I wanted to have a beer while I was hangin out in the backyard, so I put a packet of Emergen-C in it. It foamed up real bad. The dog licked a bunch of the beer/vitamin C off the cement. It was a disaster.

Kwixotik

I feel so goddamn good about myself tonight. I got a 95 on my genetics midterm, mentored kids, slept for 3 hours, woke up, helped some friends do something, went to a bar and got 2 pints and an irish carbomb for less than $5, and then sat in this girl's car smoking cigs and listening to Lorde.

It's midterms week, but bitch I feel good.

And my girlfriend is moving to my college town on Wednesday, hell yeah

except I don't have Pokemon

Salsa

guess who just called

EZsONfs.jpg

*melts*

it was shitty tho. Talked about how we're kinda delusional in thinking that a trip in July means we'll be at the same point in our lives in 9 months. Shit cools down.

I NEED to get money and go earlier if I really want this, basically.

Kwixotik

guess who just called

http://i.imgur.com/EZsONfs.jpg[IMG]

*melts*

it was shitty tho. Talked about how we're kinda delusional in thinking that a trip in July means we'll be at the same point in our lives in 9 months. Shit cools down.

I NEED to get money and go earlier if I really want this, basically.[/QUOTE]

I was gonna say that but I didn't want to rain on your parade. If you want it, you really do have to meet up as soon as possible. Seriously.

Salsa

I mean yeah, the july thing is gonna happen either way so it was mostly a thing of hoping were both available then. Im gonna try to save up and see if I can make this happen before February/March. Tough tho. Need at least something like 1.5k

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom